About This File
TDUF package is a set of tools and libraries, which is able to:
- Check Bnk1.map contents and update it with new files in Euro/Bnk folder.
- Rewrite the whole TDU Database from modified JSON files
- Check and repair Database for integrity errors
- Help to understand file formats and read/write data from/to them
- Provide a Database Editor user interface, which wide range of features (not limited to TDUMT/TDUPE ones)
- and more to come!
- Java 8 Runtime Environment: Java SE Runtime Environment 8 - Downloads
If using TDUF 1.12.0 with Java 9 or 10, a tweak is necessary to make TDUF work properly: extract attached hotfix (
TDUF-1.12.0-HOTFIX-JAVA-9-10.zip) to tduf/tools/cli directory (replace existing files)
If using TDUF 1.12 with 32bit version of Windows, extract attached hotfix (
DatabaseEditor-1.12.0-HOTFIX-32bit.zip) to tduf/tools/cli directory (replace existing files)
- TDUF 1.13.0 won't support Windows 32bit
- TDUMT must work normally
- TDU installed (some modified editions are not supported).
How to install:
- Uninstall any Java Runtime prior to 8
- Install Java Runtime 8
- Extract provided archive contents to any directory of your choice
How to run:
- In a nutshell, just launch TDUF-cli.cmd or TDUF-database-gui.cmd scripts from Windows Explorer
- You may need to create a desktop shortcut to those scripts
- See README.html file for the rest
HELP AND TUTORIALS
- Support thread:
- Tools reference Â· djey47/tdu-cp Wiki Â· GitHub
Please refer to TDUCP WIKI: Modding FAQ Â· djey47/tdu-cp Wiki Â· GitHub
OPEN SOURCE DEVELOPMENT
Github hosting : djey47/tduf
To help me with this project, or to buy me a beer
What's New in Version 1.13.1
What's in this version ? (1.13.1) * Just a maintenance release. Fixed issues * (Editor/Mapping) Wrong information was appearing in paths due to invalid context. Known bugs * (Editor) Entry list may keep invalid names after changing. Switch topic or use filter to force refreshing * (Editor/Mapping) Mapping errors are not properly described. Will be enhanced later * (Editor/Mapping) Entry paths may keep invalid names after changing. Hit *Refresh* button to display latest values. * You tell me!