We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Transporter 3! Fake! Lies! Cheats!

TDU 505

If you have seen Transporter 2, you'd have known he was driving the Audi A8L 6.0l (i think). But in Transporter 3, he seems to be driving the same car; W12 front grille badge..Rear badging. But! If you had noticed, it had SILVER wing mirrors. If you're enough of a car nut, you'll have realised what i'm trying to say here.

Another thing

He gets chased in an unbadged non-AMG Merc E-Class and it manages to keep up and at some points pass the Audi. Very unrealistic this thing. How is that possible?

Jason Statham never goes under pressure!

Jason Statham can drive very well!

Jason Statham needs to shave!

And nope, Jason was driving the faster car. I doubt anyone can be a better driver than him in the show especially the show is about him. Also he doesn't seem to lose his cool too so i guess its just down to the makers of the movie deceiving us again

The Mercedes may have been tuned with no exterior modifications of the Merc without telling the insurance so they would think it's stock (therefore cheaper insurance), and think how much the A8 weighs compared to the Merc. On top end the A8 would have taken it but they're both limited to 155mph so I reckon it's a good match.

BRING ON THE TRUMPETS!