We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nissan Cheats!

G3RMAN

I'm with you man. GT-R FTW. I love Porsches but only the Carrera GT. Cause that car is just pure lunacy.

Edited for you ;)

Never liked any Porsche. The Boxter and Coxter, as spoken by the all-wise Jeremy, basically screams "I CAN'T AFFORD A NINE ELEVEN!"

And the 911s...well...are boring

You seriously that Jeremy Clarkson is anywhere near as fast as Nissan or Porsche test drivers,he is an excellent TV host but no racer.Also Porsche and Volkswagen are linked to each other didn't you know that?

He doesn't drive the car on their power lap. The Stig does and he is EX-F1 racer (Alonso's reaction when seeing him drive and Silverstone)

You seriously that Jeremy Clarkson is anywhere near as fast as Nissan or Porsche test drivers,he is an excellent TV host but no racer.Also Porsche and Volkswagen are linked to each other didn't you know that?

Bugatti and Skoda are linked to each other didn't you know that?

Call a Octavia a Veyron. Go. Go. Go ahead. Because apparently in your world, cars from the same group are the same!

Guest RB26DETT

so you replied to the skoda rant which came after the porshce - VW thingy. you confused me. >_>

and car freak's statement is spot on. a car almost half the price of a Beetle GT2 to be able to achieve such great performance.

G3RMAN, as I see you are a fan of everything made in Germany...I partly understand you cause it`s your country but you may want to admit sometimes that there are better things then German things. ;) And also :

Porsche owns about 70% of VW. VW owns Bentley, Audi, Lamborghini, Skoda, Seat. :) So...Porsche is linked with Seat and Skoda. :)

Porsche only owns 50% of VAG at the moment, however they are slowing buying more and more of it

and for those of you who didn't know RS models or Audi are normally Porsche developed engines whereas the S models are Audi developed

You have to remember there aren't that many car companies in the world these days ... could be even fewer soon

He doesn't drive the car on their power lap. The Stig does and he is EX-F1 racer (Alonso's reaction when seeing him drive and Silverstone)

It's not always the same person. F1 drivers have been known to be "the stig" before, as have touring car drivers.

And I like Porsches too, but the only Porsches I really like now are the Carrera GT and the Gemballa Turbo Coupe (faster and nicer looking 911 Turbo). They're nice cars, but EVERYBODY has one. I see AT LEAST 15 everyday, and that is in no way an exaggeration, I probably see more.

And Boxster may scream out "I CANT AFFORD A 911", but in that logic you could say a Carrera screams out "I CANT AFFORD A 911 TURBO", a 911 Turbo screams out "I CANT AFFORD A CARRERA GT" and a Carrera GT screams out "I CANT AFFORD A VEYRON". The Boxster isn't as bad of a car as everyone makes out. It may be a cheap Porsche, but it's still pretty quick, looks nice and is VERY comfortable, so does that warrant it having bad things said about it just because "it's a cheap Porsche"?

Well since you read autoblog so much, i figured you would know that Porsche does not own about 70% of VW. They own 50.4%. Do your research Koenigsegg...

Actually, I don't read autoblog, I read another site(its slightly worse but I'm used to the layout) and it says that porsche increased the stake from 50% to 74%

http://www.leftlanenews.com/porsche-increases-direct-stake-in-vw-to-more-than-50-percent.html