We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

MC:LA, NFS:UC or Burnout Paradise?

Baxie

well it all depends on what you like.

Midnight Club La :

Mcla is like tdu in a way but its more organised in the server area and you can customize your car which im sure you are awear of

Burnout Paridise :

Burnout is good to play it has alot of challenges off line for you to do and then if you decide to take it online there are 490 challenges to do with other players.

And Need For Speed Undercovered :

Nfs UC

Is pretty much Need for speed most wanted revamped and thats the only good thing i can say about that game..Oh the cops are a little better in this game.

but this is just a guidline i wouldent go out and buy what this has just said because its all down to the user.. But if you still cant decide on what to buy hire it from a video store or borrow it from your mate to make an ultimate descision..

thats my 2 cents for the day

Both Burnout and MC:LA are console only (:() so I can't really say anything about them.

However I got NFS UC for Christmas and I liked it. As gunned_down said, it really is Most Wanted with better graphics. It has some bugs, and online play can be a pain in the arse, but I never used it anyway. The story in career is very good. ;)

I have personally had enough with the NFS series so that rules that one out for me.

So its between MC:LA or Burnout.

MC:LA I haven't really played alot but can be frustrating and the races are very long. Online is pants its only different games of capture the flag, so it gets boring quick. But there is alot of DLC coming for it.

Burnout is good. I enjoyed playing it for a good while but crashing gets annoying after a while. Online is good with all the challenges but you need to have various amounts of people on at different times to be able to complete them. Trouble is now not alot of people go on it.

Hope that helped mate

MC LA and NFS have licensed cars, Burnout does not.

The races in MC LA are kinda hard, but the graphics are great, online is fun, and it has a pretty good car selection, and it also has crash effects.

NFS has a good car selection, slightly worse graphics than MC LA, and the races are a little easier.

Bunout has amazing crash effects, good graphics, and a nice city to drive in, but sadly no real cars

The winner is Midnight Club LA, because it has the best city and 2 DLCs coming very soon

I own all 3 and Burnout is the best, by quite a way!...

MC:LA is not really hard it just gets boring quick and is more frustrating. Small selection of cars but they are very well modelled and have cool features too.

NFS:U is easy and the pinball physics just suck... plus it suffers from huge framerate drops in some of the bigger races.

Burnout: paradise doe snot have real cars but they're all nice looking. it has great events and the online is awesome. The crash effects often get in the way for me as you can lose huge amounts of time in races. I get real fed up of wrecking my car just because I clip a wing mirror. Best of teh bunch here though... plus a load mroe DLC coming this year.

Burnout paradise mixes real cars together or uses a real and does some slight changing in them, such as the Carson GT concept is just a Camaro Concept with a slightly different front end also with a slightly different rear end, it looks pretty close to the Camaro concept and I can tell more

Burnout Paradise

Very fun, especially online. No licenced vehicles, but still some great vehicles nonetheless with some great sounds (especially the motorbikes). Races are fun, some are easy, some aren't, big online community.

Midnight Club: Los Angeles

Some very nice vehicles, nice customization features, not much customization features, but some nice ones. Races aren't hard, but they aren't as easy as some other racing games. Cockpit view (FTW) with customizable interior (which is nice), Los Angeles has been modelled quite well into it (the places haven't been modelled VERY accurately to where they should be, and Venice Beach is non-existant in it, but nonetheless, still great) and cruising is very nice. Online community isn't that big anymore though, but online is very fun :).

Need for Speed: Undercover

Quite a few nice, popular vehicles, but not very well priced... The customization isn't too bad, designs on cars are quite awkward to do (which is why you'll find not many people have done very graphical designs) due to no Copy function, but it's not bad. Police are VERY stupid in it, so watch out, they are very annoying. The missions aren't bad, the story isn't that good, but it's still fun. Not played it online, so no online comment here, but it is quite fun and the graphics are pretty nice.

My Choice

Burnout Paradise

Much better value for money, much more fun, nicer cars IMO, racing is more fun in it, and the online community is very good for it, I highly recommend it.

• 1 month later...

I just bought Burnout Paradise, I've just owned the 3rd vehicle, however I think that NFSUC is more fun on Pursuit, and especially I love customizing, but some of them are not as good as NFS Carbon, Burnout is abit strange but the wrecked scene or crashing are more realistic than NFSUC. It is quite fun to drive, and takedown are fun.

I've watched video on Youtube of a Customizing Murcielago, which is many, I would buy it if there was a LP640, but I can't find any mods.

• 4 months later...

Well... i was waiting the MCLA since the first announcement and screens, then i became angry when i notice that PC = Nope! and furious when saw some videos, like the realtime* functional roofs on convertable cars then = no enjoy.

*on nfs 4 & Porsche you chose before therace...

NFSUC = hate the menus, i almost cant find them, but i'll try to install it again(i didn't uninstall, i got a blue screen) and try to play that uh errrr... game.

B.P. = cool i love most smashing the cars than doing the tasks, but i would want to understand the online players, they don't stop quiet, instead some challenge, they like to do free roam or gotherebacktoplacedosomestuntsrunabitmore...