We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Israel vs. Palestine

Captain_ClutchKick

Heres something to mull over:

*Warning* This video contains scenes of a horrific nature:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8GdTgP_NHI

I'm not gonna beat around the bush I am pro Israel, that video pretty much confirmed I made the right choice .....

Israel look like the 'terrorists' in this but lets not forget that Hamas hides behinds it citizens knowing that Israel will kill innocent civilians and consequently making the Israelis look very bad.

All it all boils down to is one thing though .... religion ....

Very moving and depressing video. But then right this moment, the situation across the Gaza Strip is probably much worse. The damage that the Palestinians do to Israelis, is much less severe, albeit on a much more constant basis. The Israelis on the other hand are using enough military force to go to war (proper war) with some other first-world country. Sort of like a *poke poke poke poke poke poke* *POW* reaction if you will.

Not sure which side I'm taking though. Yes, the Palestinians just won't give up on all their rocket and mortar attacks, but I also do think the Israelis are being a bit excessive here. And then it begs the questions: When will it end? How long more will Israel continue the violence? What will they do next? Who will sort out the resulting mess?

the biggest problem is Afghanistan, that's where Al Queda has run off to. Winston Churchill once said that it would be impossible to conquer Afghanistan because it's too vast and rugged, that's why the US relys on airstikes to kill the terrorists. The bombing of the Gaza wasn't bad at all, because Palistinians are killing civilians as well, and the Palistinians deserved it

Guest RB26DETT

that's why there are rules to follow. you can talk about religion and wars, just keep the discussions civilized and saying "oh there's a flame war coming" is just stupid just because of the topic of the title.

No country belongs to anyone, this is where problems start. A country belongs to it's people and never a religion.

The jews are a people.

But they're not better or worse than other people, so when everyone agreed that they should have their own homeland (in sympathy for the holocaust) then they should stick with that gift, not try and expand and deny other people their rightful lands as well.

Ultimately both jews and palestinians need to respect each other and each others right to land. Israel isn't doing that, and neither are the palestinians. But Israel has the choice - they can lead by example and show that they are above petty violence, but they chose instead to go down to the level of militants rather than be a civilised nation. It's all very sad.

Weirdly enough a mate said to me the other day the only way the world will re-build from this recession is war. A world war, i can see it building now, it's just a matter of time.

That what my dad has already said, when you look back in time everything happens because of a war pretty much. Quite scary.

Basically, the UN has spoke and no one has listened. It has been said Hamas are supported by Iran and Isreal are backed by America which if either side get involved so will the other which is very bad.

Is that Bush or Obama? Obama seems to be worried about it from the limited stuff that gets onto out tv.

Is that Bush or Obama? Obama seems to be worried about it from the limited stuff that gets onto out tv.

Well atm, its the bush administration and Obama wont comment as he don't want mixed messages coming from the country. This is probably why they didn't vote at the UN as Obama takes office in a couple of weeks.

Pherelas your sig is a tad oversized btw ;) good choice of band though