We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

oldi & Frank Wienberg: BMW M6 [v1.0] (pic of opening Hood, rims and WIP Cabrio!!!!!)

oldi

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much;)

It´s not possible with the engine, sorry:(

Otherwise the file is too big and the game crashes:(

But here´s a little update:

They are continuous flashing;)

Niceee, pity about the hood. I've heard before though that more animations can slow down the game and cause trouble. Anyway keep at it and those lights look great :thumbsup:.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

:)

Sorry guys, but I think I´ll cancel the M6 for now:(

Because I really lost fun to make this car, I don´t know why but everytime when I have nearly finished a mod comes a backlash and I have to restart it. So I´m waiting for further NFS: Shift Addons, and when the M6 will appear there, I´ll start to make that again;)

But I´m still thinking about an exterior release because I got much more experience in modding last weeks, so don´t loose all your hopes;)

:)

Sorry guys, but I think I´ll cancel the M6 for now:(

Because I really lost fun to make this car, I don´t know why but everytime when I have nearly finished a mod comes a backlash and I have to restart it. So I´m waiting for further NFS: Shift Addons, and when the M6 will appear there, I´ll start to make that again;)

But I´m still thinking about an exterior release because I got much more experience in modding last weeks, so don´t loose all your hopes;)

I kinda know how you feel, everytime I seem to get somewhere with my VW Camper (even if its just getting the Zmod export to work) something always happens that makes me need to start again. It's sad to hear you're stopping it. BUt if you're going todo an exterior release maybe you could ask Grinn if you could slightly modify his interior (just to make it fit your exterior) then release as a team mod? Just a suggestion :D, anyway I'm sure it won't be long before the mods flood in for Shift and you can convert an M6 then. Good work and Great effort :thumbsup: