We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Microsoft Racing Wheel for XB360

Shoes[UNTIED]

• 3 months later...
It's his thread. Cut it out, moaning at people for bumping slightly old threads. It's better than making a new one, which you'd moan at too.

But looking at the content, I thought he would have either bumped it sooner to get a better response or bought the damn thing rather than bumping it after 3 months...but whatever.

• 1 month later...

I just got the 360 wheel a few weeks back.

Whether or not its better than other wheels is irrelevant, because there's little else available for the xbox.

I quite like it, is pretty sturdy, FF is good.

Beware though if you've not used a wheel before, it takes alot of time to get used to... and imo not really that realistic, the torque steer is so exaggerated on all my games. Its possible for most cars to go full lock to full lock just because you been a little harsh on the gas... I've driven quite a few cars in my time and never known that to happen before.

Most often the FF is too strong and if you disable it the wheel is limp which makes it even harder to get your turning right.

Getting the settings right can take time.

• 1 month later...