We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cheap concepts almost free

SLRRR

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i kant find it...

This:

Just got ace with the ace guide (from Cheapshades) here a while a go (thanks for that :thumbsup:) But now i can "buy" unlimited concepts, so if anybody needs some concept i can sell them.

SLRR, i ain't dumb, i can't find the files you used,I did read that post. :P

Oh... i tough you only ment how i got it :) you can find the Ace guide if you google, sorry i dont know the direct link

Dont forget to come to the main chat on the main page, if you want some concepts :)

[e] Got some problems with the internet so i have to cancel it sorry :(

thank guys

I did everything,clicked on the checklist,patched male and female and I still kant buy unlimited Concepts...

I dont think its supposed to happen. I think i've done something "wrong", since i've nobody else heard about it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
can I buy a ME Four 12 and a W12 roadster, I will pay you 10000

TOPIC CLOSED

Due to the fact that i dont play TDU anymore i dont sell any more concepts. If you want to get 100% and get unlimited free concepts you have to complete the game till 99% and then google ace guide and follow the guide or contact Cheapshades about the guide. Please remember to backup your savegame i'm not responsible for any damage occured.

Sorry for the late response :o