We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

J/T Tuning|big-t1991 - Lexus IS-F ´08 - V1.1

big-t1991

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u can bodyswap^^ and skepsis allready made a really beutiful v8 sound^^

today i´m going to work on it again... i hope i can give u the final version soon....

EDIT

-V1.1 released

Oh sweet, so you mean there's another version to release soon with the sound? Is the V8 sound going to be in the same IS-F zip or we need to download it separate? I hope it's include with your car.;) Why it has IS350 logo?

• 3 months later...

Admins dont do anything about useless bumping, ive scolded others time and time again for it, and i get scolded myself for scolding them. so I use a very common philosophical phrase now: If you cant beat them, join them!

And thanks for that information big-t, that was my ultimate goal, to bring this to your attention.

You rock!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks :thumbsup: Finally, an IS-F. I've been wanting one of these for quite a while. I think I'll replace the SLK 55 AMG Performance Package, since, with the new patch, that car is separate from the regular SLK55.

Also, I may be able to help you with the rear badge. I was able to come up with a good bump-map-only replacement for the badge when I had an IS F mod for the IS350.

Thanks :thumbsup: Finally, an IS-F. I've been wanting one of these for quite a while. I think I'll replace the SLK 55 AMG Performance Package, since, with the new patch, that car is separate from the regular SLK55.

Also, I may be able to help you with the rear badge. I was able to come up with a good bump-map-only replacement for the badge when I had an IS F mod for the IS350.

you DO realise he's making a new version right? ;)