We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Million Dollar Race

ride

Hi guys,

I'm currently in my 8th or further offline game, and I like the long races, like the million dollar race. But even with a slow Lambo A class (maybe the slowest in the a-class) i can finish this race with at least 5 minutes spare time. I want a challenge and add more classes to this race, like B class, or even C class. Is it possible to edit the race requirements in some file? Thanks for the help!

You can actually race with other cars in the Million Dollar Race? I'm not able to do that. It only allows A class and only one car you drive against the clock. Would be WONDERFUL if you can get to race with others in this long race. That would be a lot of fun.:thumbsup:

You can actually race with other cars in the Million Dollar Race? I'm not able to do that. It only allows A class and only one car you drive against the clock. Would be WONDERFUL if you can get to race with others in this long race. That would be a lot of fun.:thumbsup:

I think he meant race against the clock.

• 10 months later...

That's indeed a post from a long time ago, and an interesting one too.

Millionaire's Challenge Revamped:

Here is the Time Challenge unchanged. I only removed the A restriction on the players car.

http://www.filefront.com/15309767/Millionaire%20Challenge%20Timed.zip

-----------------------------------------------------

If you like it to become a race against bots for the same 1,000,000 gold with no traffic:

http://www.filefront.com/15309693/Millionaire%20Challenge.zip

If you like it to become a race against bots for the same 1,000,000 gold with traffic on:

http://www.filefront.com/15310253/Millionaire%20Challenge%20Traffic%20On.zip

Overwrite the origional RSFE0009.IGE file in your Testdrive\Euro\BNK\IGE folder with this one and you will have

*) No more restriction on your vehicle

*) Race against category of bots you like

*) Be nr.1 to finish and get those million bucks

Note: Starting the race with 5 bots from Category A or B sometimes spawns a motorcycle amongst them. I can't stop that, sorry. To get rid of the motorcycle you have to quit the race and enter it again. I also included the option to drive against only 3 of those bots. They will almost never spawn motorcycles.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Just completed the race with an untuned D class Maserati against C class bots and the traffic switched on. One hour of complete madness and great fun. I'm afraid those million bucks will be spended quicker as I earned 'm.

2740898.jpg