We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Dodge Viper sound/SRT10 sound(NEW)

Skepsis

I'll keep it simple, since the original sound was too tame(but essentially good),I took it apart, beefed it up,threw some new samples in and now you don't have to be ashamed anymore to drive your favorite serpent monster!:lol: Enjoy!

file:

http://files.filefront.com/Viperzip/;13360527;/fileinfo.html

suicide run::D (available in high quality:excited:)

My custom rims:

http://files.filefront.com/Viper+Cpe+F+01bnk/;13614386;/fileinfo.html

Here's the new,more realistic,sound I just made for the SRT10. Enjoy!:)

p.s. I know someone is going to ask for these rims too,so they're in the zip file already.;)

sound@

http://files.filefront.com/ViperSRT10+sound+and+rimszip/;13715837;/fileinfo.html

mirror@

http://rapidshare.com/files/229648123/ViperSRT10_sound_and_rims.zip

A bit of oval racing...sideways!:twisted:

This is really going to help. I just bought the Coupe already had the SR10.

Added another recent sound mod thats alright but still lacks some volume and punch.

I'll give this one a go tonight as I have never driven the SR10 more than 20 miles due to the poor sound.

Well, I felt the same ,so I've done something about it!:cool:

Now it's real fun(and realistic too)! Enjoy!:thumbsup:

Great, your a great sound modder and all, but you should get sound samples from the actual car in real life or some other game that has the sound better, instead of getting the stock sound and beefing it up.

Edit: On which Viper you put the GTS on, I put it on the roadster and the guy's head keeps on popping out of the roof :(

This is really going to help. I just bought the Coupe already had the SR10.

Added another recent sound mod thats alright but still lacks some volume and punch.

I'll give this one a go tonight as I have never driven the SR10 more than 20 miles due to the poor sound.

SRT-10*

I'll try this later..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Great, your a great sound modder and all, but you should get sound samples from the actual car in real life or some other game that has the sound better, instead of getting the stock sound and beefing it up.

Edit: On which Viper you put the GTS on, I put it on the roadster and the guy's head keeps on popping out of the roof :(

I replaced the SRT-10 convertible with the GTS too & the same with the driver's head sticking out of the roof, but try to ignore & I don't want to replace other cars.

What viper is best to use this sound, just for the GTS or both Vipers ok to use it too?

• 2 weeks later...
I don't see much difference, but a good sound for the Viper is the fully upgraded one from Carbon(Just a suggestion)

Youtube takes out details out of the sound a bit and the sound itself isn't vastly different from the last one,but it's much closer in character to the real SRT10,try it out! btw.one layer in the sound does come from NFS,but on it's own lacks certain frequencies...I wish it was that easy,to just take the NFS samples,but you have to record them,work on them and then convert them, and in the end it doesn't sound that rich and clear with all the frequencies as in when you're hearing it from the original game...shame,cuz there are some great sounds in NFS...