We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Just a big kid at heart.

madpioneer

I have been around a little over a month here but never did a formal introduction, so here it goes.

45 years old and plays video games like no ones business.

I have always been behind the times as far as electronics, computers, gaming. I tend to wait a few years and get things when prices are cheaper. About two years ago got a smokin' deal on an older PC. Got into PC games and TDU was the first on that new 2 me PC. The PS2 version of TDU was/is pathetic and I saw a video of someone driving a GT500 on YouTube. I could not believe the graphic quality so I got myself a PC copy of the game. My PC was able to run it almost full blown.

Since then I have upgraded the PC with a GTX 280 graphics card, 3.6Ghz CPU, 1TB HDD, 24" LG LCD 2ms monitor, Pioneer mini sound system with a Yamaha subwoofer, Logitech G25 wheel, and a Wingman Extreme flight stick.

Games I currently have loaded and some I play more than others:

Test Drive Unlimited

NFS-UG2

NFS-Most Wanted-Black Edition

NFS-Pro-Street

NFS-Carbon-Special Collectors Edition

NFS-Undercover

GT-Legends

GT2

Race 07

GTR-Evolution

Richard Burns Rally

Toca-3

Xpand Rally

Xtreme Rally

Flatout

Flatout-Ultimate Carnage

Burnout Paradise

GRID

Crysis

Crysis-Warhead

COD4-Modern Warfare

COD5-World at War

Medal Of Honor-Airborne

Splinter Cell-Choas Theory

Far Cry

Far Cry2

Mercenaries2

T34-Tank game

Anxiously awaiting TDU2 and the new Dirt2!

I have been a musician, guitar-bass player and singer since I was 13.

Done the usual cover bands in the 80's and have recorded my own original material since day one. Although I have not recorded new material in many years.

I also collect older Hi-Fi stereo gear from the 70's & 80's. I have amassed a huge PIONEER collection with three complete systems at the moment.

I am single and have my own home and can play games and jam my music loud without complaints from others.

I owned a 1985 L98 Corvette for 13 years, and before that had owned several Z28 Camaros including a 79', 81' and 84'. I have always been into cars,sport & exotic alike. My favorite car of all time is the Lamborghini Countach, just about any model but I prefer the 80's style.

Doubt I will have alot in common with the younger crowd here, but I really appreciate the hard work done here by modders trying to improve the game. It has defintely help elevate my game play and interst in TDU.

So there you have it in a nutshell, hope I am not known as the 'Old Guy' round these parts!