We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Saying goodbye to TDU..

marshmarsh16

After almost a two year run with TDU, im afraid it's over. ive been playing the game since its UK release, explored the entire island, reached the tops of tallest mountains, driven every car and bike, tried every mod, and made a fair few myself.

But now, my computer has had to be rebooted, meaning ive lost everything. my life has become too busy for gaming in general what with exams for university....

Thank you to everyone that ever downloaded my mods, and cruised with me. you've all been great. and one things for sure: once TDU2 is released i'll be back like a shot!

See you everyone :nuts:

Oh yeah, i was making backups, after wining any thing, I pressed "ALT+TAB" and made a "ZIP" of the "savegame" directory, and had a copy of this zip in my personal named path, now i do this and when exit the game, i copy to a "Pendrive".

I'm happy that my game progress is going more fast...

EDIT: Alehluia(or something like that)... last 11 days playing, the 3 last days only for exploration, i know "each inch' and won the big house, all this some hours ago... now remain the other half of races, challenges and etc... and just to celebrate a full barbecue, already combined in the morning, what a wonderful coincidence...