We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How To Rep Sumone?

Abstandhalterin

...and u can practice ur rep-ing on my profile if u wish :D any time

...by the way I find u most attractive among three of u girls (Elle, Charli and U) ;)

Haha, you are so smug...:lol:

For every 100 rep points, you gain one rep box. For every 500 posts, you gain one rep power. ;)

Also, if you click the little medal button under one of your posts, you can see if that post gained any rep ;)

That is correct, sir. ;)

Lol Can't believe i've been here so long & didn't know you could check your own posts for rep-ness :D Thanks

Lol, I guess it`s never too late to learn things. :)

Rep is a confusing one but, as it has been discussed before numorous times in previous threads about rep. Rep is a combination os positive and neg rep, amount of posts and alot of other things.

Also Abstandhalterin, rep is annonymous, alot of people put there name at the end of the comment box ;)

Edit:

Rep power is worked out by many factors with the main one being reputation received, however post count, longevity, activity etc also helps. BUT don't think a high postcount will work in your favour as I have said elsewhere postcount means nothing apart from the fact you have a lot of posts. Your reputation and rep power shows to other members how good or bad a member you are.

Example #1: User with 5000 posts and only been registered about 6 months but only 8 rep power and labelled as 'is making his way up the pack' or 'causing a stir' shows that member is a spammer and not very helpful.

Example #2: User with 500 posts and only been registered about 6 months but rep power above 10 shows this user is highly regarded by the community and provides good info and probably help. These people are usually assets of the community!

The above are just approximations and haven't been strictly thought out but it should give you some sort of idea of what to look for in regards to members and their participation and respect from the community.