We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My First Car - Finally made a topic xD

ScaR

The monaro rims are the genuine article - actually a collectors item as they were off one of the last new generation monaros'

It`s a cool car, mentioning that you spent a lot of money and work on it. ;) Those rims really look good. What do you plan doing next? :)

Ah next would be the exhaust and maybe an upgrade to the factory half-a$$ed cold air induction. She's choking a bit :S

Nice car mate, I would recommend you to take off those laps behind the wheels. The ruining the car totally imo.. ;)

Ah I kind of need the Mud Flaps for around here.. I do sort of live in the bush lol

Now put a massive supercharger on that! :p

Nice car ;) Rims look very good.

Cheers. Under my Provisional license I cannot supercharge it - 2 years waiting left. However, this won't stop me putting new 1.91 Roller rockers and a few extras into it.

Love the new rims. Really looks like a typical Holden now. Aggressive

That was part of the plan ;)

damn muscle cars they're destroying the enviorment

This is no muscle car, its a family car if anything - and because any lamborghini is any better for the environment?

muscle cars must have a v8, therefore, this is not a muscle car

Pretty much the definition of a muscle car right here ;)

ooooh, that's a vauxhall omega around here (I also believe it was badged as a baby caddy in the states)

was looking for a wrecked one as a donor engine for my ideal first car

prod033.jpg

as they have a similar size engine, but the omega takes unleaded naturally, is better on fuel and has more power than the original ford essex lump.

(before anyone says about insurance, i was hoping for a buggered one to restore, i'd be 20 by the time it was on the road, i'm fine on my bike till then)

• 4 months later...
looks good, but we all know...Holdens and Fords are crap! :cheeky:

I can't think of any car that is more reliable (other then boring toyota's) which suits my needs. So therefore, my holden is perfect for what it does. :)