We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PS3 players prefer gaming to sex

t.

Register Hardware

PS3 players prefer gaming to bonking

'Not tonight, Josephine, I'm trying GTA.'

By James Sherwood • Get more from this author

2nd April 2009 12:11 GMT

A survey has discovered that almost three-quarters of PlayStation 3 owners would happily swap a night of passion with their partner for time to try a newly released game.

The silly survey quizzed 1130 British blokes who own a PS3. If you’re wondering why Xbox 360 owners weren’t asked, it’s because the research was commissioned by a PS3-only price comparison website.

Of those respondents in relationships, 32 per cent said they would prefer to play videogames than sleep with their partner.

When asked why, many of them claimed their loved one was too "hard to please". Other guys simply said sex was “not as much fun as a night playing videogames”.

If given £50, some 41 per cent of respondents said they’d use the cash to buy a videogame. ®

All these surveys are largely nonsense but even so those that responded need to get their priorities straight.

Obviously they don't have sexy partners lol. Seriously though weighing up both options = epic win for sex :drool:. I wonder, if the partner was wearing an I love ps3 shirt with a picture of a ps3 underneath, would it change the minds of the gamer :confused:

You could lure them away from the console and when at a safe distance pounce on them lol.

• 3 months later...