We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Road Rules Cruise

eleKtro

Hello, I can't remember the last time i had an 8 man cruise, so I thought I'd arrange one. I am unsure on a set date, but hopefully anytime next week. I will see who posts and then go from there, if you could just post what car and if any of the dates posted suite you.

Please Post If You Can't Make It, At least 24 hours notice.

** Here is a perfect example of the Rules of Road Rules driving **

Thanks to Iced Bullet (Hope you don't mind)

Friday 24th - 6pm - 11pm (Choose a time from 6 - 10 )

Saturday 25th - 6pm - 11pm (Choose a time from 6 - 10 )

Sunday 24th - 6pm - 10pm (Choose a time from 6 - 10 )

Choose a car from Class C - A.

First 8 to post obviously gets a spot, then if more post shall make a new group.

Group 1

1. MadMaxRaver - Pagani Zonda Roadster

2. Iced_Bullet - Lamborghini Murciélage

3. Bobby V - ?

4. Heinz - Pagani Zonda

5. Scottish - RUF Spyder

6. Baltoman - Audi A6

7. Koccy - Pagani Zonda

8. Knuckles - Ford GT

Group 2 (If there aren't enough people to make a 2nd group, this will be a reserve group for group 1, so if someone in group 1 can't make it or drops out, the people here take their spot.

1. Gunned Down

Just to make sure

I want everyone to watch the video and read the rules to make sure they know what sort of cruise this is, I don't want to see people complaining whilst we are driving to these rules or not doing as the rules state. If you don't like the rules, we aren't forcing you to join this cruise, It's up to you.

Thanks

pointless post?

im coming, unless something random happens, havnt decided on a car yet, but ill say im driving a FORD GT.

EDIT: what time zone are the times set?

EDIT EDIT: If the time is right, i will only be coming on saturday/friday if its saturday here and its friday there for the friday cruise.. hope that makes sence.

Everyone please Check first post again, thoroughly!

Iced I see your the only one who replied about the dates they can and can't make, if we start early on Saturday, I take it you won't be at your party then, unless it a house party?

For everyone, how about we start 6/7pm GMT (United Kingdom Time)

I can't make it Friday, since I have reached my bandwidth limit and it resets itself midnight on 24th/Friday, but I can make Saturday and Sunday. Since 2 people say they can't make Saturday, isit possible to have it on Sunday everyone? same time applies.