We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test drive unlimited coming to DS also!

superhyper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My face? Oh lol, do a better one when you are reaaaally (I mean REALLY,REALLY) bored and got under 5 minutes of time because you have to go soon. Let's see who laughs at whose face then.

And please dont fk with me. It's getting really annoying when everyone does in school and in internet.

Oh and btw,it wasnt a serious try to fool everyone. It was just a simple joke.

Guest RB26DETT

guys, give superhypertdu a break. did he do anything wrong to you? he was just having some fun.

grow up.

My face? Oh lol, do a better one when you are reaaaally (I mean REALLY,REALLY) bored and got under 5 minutes of time because you have to go soon. Let's see who laughs at whose face then.

And please dont fk with me. It's getting really annoying when everyone does in school and in internet.

Oh and btw,it wasnt a serious try to fool everyone. It was just a simple joke.

i do other things when bored http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03jOGkd6G_g&translated=1

• 3 weeks later...

Your errors were that the backlight of the game play s.shot don't affected the camera lens like the others, u forgot to turn off the GPS in the car's screen and the "TD" logo in the cartdridge... and where the heck is a point to take shots from of a off DS, and his logo screen...?

But, nice try it seems like the Mario Kart...

• 3 weeks later...