We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Which Career Should I Choose?

Jacob

This is really something you should decide on your own man. I mean it's your life & we could pick something you may not end up enjoying doing.

yup i also second shadows opinion..

Ive done things that others(parents) wanted me to do and i tell ya what man i hated it and i can pretty much assure you if you dont want to do it you will hate it ..

I really don't think the internet is the place to be going to try and decide which way your life is going to go.. :/

You guys are sure not helpful. He's probably aware that the internet is not the best place to decide anything but he wants opinions. Lets give him what he asks for, geez.

Chef? Like Cooking Chef? If so, be a good cook!

Personally, I think that being a mechanic is awesome but also dangerous if you're going to work on some areas. You'll need to be good at optical physics to enter photography (I guess) because of the light effect, position and bla bla bla.

^ You don't need to be any good at optical physics unless you want to make cameras. Just to be able to take good pictures.

And getting a career with a salary to live off as a photographer is hard. And being a chef is just as tough. The best there is being a mechanic, but again, it ain't going to be easy. I'd say go to university and do an engineering degree - everyone needs, and always will need engineers. Thats what I'm doing - engineers can be fairly well paid (don't expect six figures), and are in short supply.

Yeah i No The Internet Isnt The Best Place But.... I Tought tHe People On Tdu-c Are Smart So i said Might As Well.....

Anyway I No There All Hard But I Like A Challenge. All of Them Are 3 things i love doing..And Im Trying To Do SomeThing In My Life Im Looking At Buying A Car Or Buying a Camera.

:rolleyes: U quoted three quite disparate professions and obviously don't have a slightest clue what ur up to. Don't know how old are u and how soon ur decision must be made but I can give u some tips.

-don't reject ur parents or relatives professions in advance. If they are successful and love their jobs, there is a decent probability u've derived the similar natural facilities.

-don't choose ur parents professions only because they ask u to and would gain u some benefits. If u feel a different way, go that way!

If I have to choose among these three jobs, I'd pick the Chef! U know, humans will always love a good lunch...:D