We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI [Stock & 6 Kits Released][v1.2]

Tool831

• Replies 93
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Locking out the .3DG files didn't stop me from finding out where the model really came from . . .

Car model, Interior model, and Textures, originally created by.....Electronic Arts.

Converted to TDU by.....Tool831.

Converting a car does NOT give someone the right to take credit for it or claim "infinite dominion" over it, which means we shouldn't have to ask tool for permission to edit the model because it isn't his to begin with. The same goes for all the other NFS rips as well.....

Locking out the .3DG files didn't stop me from finding out where the model really came from . . .

Car model, Interior model, and Textures, originally created by.....Electronic Arts.

Converted to TDU by.....Tool831.

Converting a car does NOT give someone the right to take credit for it or claim "infinite dominion" over it, which means we shouldn't have to ask tool for permission to edit the model because it isn't his to begin with. The same goes for all the other NFS rips as well.....

Ok Well for one Me And Tool Both Lock Our Files To Stop People Editing The Model!

Also Tool Did Not Get This Car From Need For Speed. So Stop Ruining All Of Tools Threads, You Are Not Doing This To Anyone Else!

Seriously Stop Trying To Argue On All Of The Mods And Enjoy Them. Also Tool Did Not Take Credit For It... He Just Said "By: Tool831" He Did Not Say "Created By: Tool831".

Ok Well for one Me And Tool Both Lock Our Files To Stop People Editing The Model!

It's not your model, you only converted it, so you have no right to claim dominion over it.

Also Tool Did Not Get This Car From Need For Speed.

Same polygon count, same polygon distribution, same UV Mapping, same textures, same smoothing groups, same smoothing errors.

The car and it's textures came from Most Wanted, whether or not tool ripped them himself is irrelevant.

I guess I wasn't the only one who thought the Japanese license plates were suspicious......

Also Tool Did Not Take Credit For It... He Just Said "By: Tool831" He Did Not Say "Created By: Tool831".

Semantics, the model should be credited to EA, period.

Oh and I found quite a few instances of tool claiming direct credit on other NFS rips, claiming he created things himself when he didn't.

Oh and point of fact, nobody else but you two seems to have any problem giving proper credit on the models they post here, you two are converting other people's work and claiming the credit as your own and that needs to change.

Save your breath, nobody is listening, period.

I guess I wasn't the only one who thought the Japanese license plates were suspicious......

As for this. What the hell was the point in saying that? It was a custom license plate which I asked tool to make and he took the image of it from licenseplates.tv which then went into photoshop and was made into a plate for Test Drive Unlimited.

So you can shove your theories and suspicions up your arse! *Oh and if you try to get me for that, "arse" is allowed and in this case i'm sure it won't be a problem.*

Cool. It doesn't need to replace the RS4. I struggled to replace the RS4 with the BMW 5-Series that was created because I couldn't decide which I liked more. Then Reaper came along with the Evo 8 which I also wanted but that goes on the RS4 aswell if I remember correctly. Will have to swap between them on occasions.

Will be downloading the stock version of this when I feel like playing TDU.