We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

how do!

pooliogeordio

Welcome one and one and one minus two. I'm also of the late double 10's and will be half way to dead in a little over thrice of 1000 days but I still feel about 18 so it's all good.

I see you have an image of the Forza 2 (?) Nordschleife in your avatar, niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, even though that track is slightly ruined in that game it's still my favourite track I run round on all the racing games that are out. So for that I commend you. :D

Like I said the bath is usually full of eggs so if you want one make sure you bring some toast. Other than that, enjoy yourself and please be warned, exposed ermm exposure to this place can seriously damage my mental health ...or what little is left of it anyway.

I see you have an image of the Forza 2 (?) Nordschleife in your avatar, niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, even though that track is slightly ruined in that game it's still my favourite track I run round on all the racing games that are out. So for that I commend you. :D

yes tis indeed a forza 2 screeny well spotted ;)