We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What car to buy as my first love;)

Tard666Evil

my dad had a opel manta, pretty nice cars.

get a ford granada!

det e kje noko lada! [its not a lada!] :D and get a 3L capri engine in it..

edit

if you take a loan or something on 15 000, you can get this.

http://www.finn.no/finn/car/object?finnkode=17190863

pretty nice car tbh.

edit 2

THIS! take a loan on 20 000 and buy this, its a 320 coupe.

http://www.finn.no/finn/viewimage?finnkode=17217713&reference=3/172/177/13_-381493692.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know i'm a bit late to the party, but I say get the Opel. Much more interesting proposition. E30s are so common (I think)... And Opel parts will probably also be cheaper than BMW parts. Lucky that you can even consider things like that though... We get nothing but crap in this part of the world

I know i'm a bit late to the party, but I say get the Opel. Much more interesting proposition. E30s are so common (I think)... And Opel parts will probably also be cheaper than BMW parts. Lucky that you can even consider things like that though... We get nothing but crap in this part of the world

late....no. i've got the whole summer to choose. so that people actually postet comments here i think is great

and thx for posting

As I said in the Ford Fiesta 2009 thread - start with something small. You are likely to run out of talent earlier than you might think. I would choose something smaller and more modern that is easier to drive, and safer. And stuff like the Ford Ka has proven that they can be just as fun to drive as a BMW, which may only be fun at higher speeds. Not good.

As I said in the Ford Fiesta 2009 thread - start with something small. You are likely to run out of talent earlier than you might think. I would choose something smaller and more modern that is easier to drive, and safer. And stuff like the Ford Ka has proven that they can be just as fun to drive as a BMW, which may only be fun at higher speeds. Not good.

Good advice there, i though everyone would be fine untill I nearly crashed my little swift the other day, would hate to have been in a rear wheel drive car then, would have ended up backwards in a chinese resturant.

yeah. but if i get a ford ka. i can;t drive in the winter. it would not cope with the envirement. you need rear wheel or 4WD. and i have a cusin who's a mechanic. a father that knows alot. a little ka might be fun on tarmac. but the roads around here are to rough for a Ka. and I don't like it. it's more of a city car the Ka. i live in a town with hills and holes everywhere. my familiy lives far away and friends live in the other side of town. a Ka is not a distance cruiser. it's to small and to..... well anyway wrong car for where i live.

If it has to be one of those. Make it the BMW. Premium brand image, most likely more reliable than the Opel, in my opinion the BMW looks better (minus the additions on the one you've shown us) and it also doesn't look as smashed about from the brief look I took at both.

There's a green BMW 320i E30 sat outside my mums house, because it's her partners. He doesn't use it any more but he starts it up twice a year maximum out of pure curiousity. All he has to do is put a battery in it and it fires up on the first turn of the key. No fluid changes at all. Dare I say it hasn't moved for 6 or 7 years, besides being pushed a bit. Only things noticibly wrong with it are rust around the wheel arches and the brakes are completely gone. That's with 169,500 miles on it.

So I think I can say it's a reliable car. Something which I don't expect that Opel will be.

thanks GTAMDDOG:)

at this time it's between the opel and the BMW. but if you have another car wich has the same caracteristics as the opel and BMW being rearwheel drive, 2 doors, looks good, and costs around 20 000NOK 2000P then that works too. like the opel ascona, ford sierra, ford granada(denied:P), and so on:)

thanks too all for you comments. keep em coming though:D

but please keep it serious. NO ALIEN CARS!

New car:

Ford Sierra 2door coupe

http://www.autodb.no/cgi-bin/car/detail.pl?nr=2106519#bilder

Translation:

Description

Sierra for sale

Purchased in the fall to have it as wintercar,

bought new windshield, etc. to get it approved, so it is approved to November 2010.

Should have it as a wintercar, but the engine failed after 2 days in the snow, so it comes with an IS engine, with all the accessories, and I have connected up the electricity lines, is required only to lift out the old engine and in with the new.

The numberplates are on, so is only to honk and go.

100% stainless 3dørs body.

For sale because I am tired of working on it.

Equipment:

EU-approved

Trailer mount

Service Booklet

Heat Seats

One more of high intrests:) think the sierra coupe looks good. but i don't know alot about the car. any tips;)

Equipment:

EU-approved

Trailer mount

Service Booklet

Heat Seats

Nice way to advertise a car. That says two things to me. It's always going wrong and is therefore unreliable and that the owner is too lazy to look after his own car which highlights the point of whether it's actually been looked after and what could be wrong with it that they havent bothered fixing it - If there is anything wrong with it.

I don't remember seeing too many 2-door Sierras in my lifetime but the colour is iffy and it kind of reminds me of a bubble car because of the slightly high roofline and steep-ish back window.

Great house number though. Twenny Eight!

LOL he's a moron :oook:

I really think it's not the match with the first two options. Maybe SIERRA is generally more reliable than any Opel, but Manta looks waay better.

And another thing. If the car got trailer mounted, it could only be a downside. Why he needed it? If the car actually dragged the trailer than it was exposed to additional strains and this can't be good for the overall condition....

...and the color is really kinda pugh :oook:

a Camaro:O in Norway that's 20 000p. lalz

U Can Get A Bmw for $490! i shall move to Norway!!!!!!!!

And That Camaro is fully restored for 4.9k its amazing and theres like tons more like it. i found a 67 mustang conv fully restored for 7k!!!!!!!! but my parents wont buy me one -.-