We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Spyker

qyndra

Is it me or isn't there anyone on TDU who actually likes Spyker. If I drive my spyker on my online profile some people are even amazed that a car like that is to be found on TDU.

Why? it is a very good car to drive. It really is good 0-60 time and a top speed of over 350 km/h. And yet there isn't anyone who actually drives it.

Howcome these cars are not to be enjoyed by many players?

Or is this just me?

Spyder T is B class and it's fast like hell. Very good car. Looks, especially interior is something we can argue about, but definitely Clarkson said a nice thing about Spykers. It's not a car u wont to buy 'cause it's a good drive 'but it works brilliantly parked outside the best restaurant in town';)

I think it is a good drive

It is a good drive I love the way it corners and feels.

I also say the JC test. It is a really good car. You just have to learn to like it. Its like whisky learn to like it and nothing else matters anymore.

I love Spykers, I'm in a C8 Spyder T on TDU right now actually. Take off in third then into 4, 5, 6 and it's a fast B class. I don't drive the Laviolette much but I drive the Spyder and Spyder T often. So you're not alone! :)

Its brilliant and its Dutch

But powered by the Germans ;)

The Spykers are all amazing cars in my opinion. They are fantastic performers and extremely under-rated. It is no secret that the Spykers are most definately an aquired taste though. There really is no in between with them, because you either love them, or hate them really. Or that's what I have found anyhow. But that's what makes them unique.

But I really do love them. And the sound they make is simply addicting.

I enjoy driving them (the Laviolette that I have has over 500 miles logged on it) and often race in one. It's just that you can only drive one car for so long, then you need to change to something else to spice things up a bit. That and whenever I'm on I'm either in an empty zone of map or the nearest online player is over a mile away.

• 3 weeks later...
The Spykers are all amazing cars in my opinion. They are fantastic performers and extremely under-rated. It is no secret that the Spykers are most definately an aquired taste though. There really is no in between with them, because you either love them, or hate them really. Or that's what I have found anyhow. But that's what makes them unique.

But I really do love them. And the sound they make is simply addicting.

Agreed

i share most of the opinions here

it is indeed an unpopular car, but it still is an awesome car

im an offline driver on PC, and i drive my spyker around now and then rlly (:

in my garage its the 3d car with the greates milleage (:

i agree, more people should start recognising the spyker :D