We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

customize car

shofial

i think you should only be able to modify japanese cars but with real aftermarket parts such as the modification on the fast and furious tokyo drift game. pretty hard to make a car look rice in that. so things like body kits from top secret, veilside, bomex, vertex, origin, chargespeed and bizz, and stuff like when you upgrade the intercooler you can see a different one in you front bar as you upgrade, and your exhaust changes when you upgrade it etc car lowers when you put better suspension parts in it and so on.

because its only really the european car enthusiasts that want to keep a car standard.

and what they dont get is everything we do to our cars influences on our personality,

in real life when you have a modified japanese car its more than just making it go faster or making it wider lower or even making the suspension stiffer, its a passion, its a lifestyle, its a drug once you put that first boost controller on your car your hooked

• 2 weeks later...

There should be customization on small levels. I've always be frustrated by not having more wheel options. Colors, wheels, and any other option or variance that the actual manufacturer offers should be available.

But I agree with the the other side too. This isn't a tuner game and the cars should overall remain stock.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

id like to customize rims , windows , ad a spoiler that goes up and down and new lights only those features should be includet

and engine tuning should be done at a manufactuer

example : BMW - M power , Alpina and G-FORCE Hamman..

Mercedes - AMG and Brabus Hamman ..

it would be embarissing to drive a MB S63 and be overtaken by a Dacia sandero SUPERTUNING

I would love to see some tuning companies' kits in game. It won't be necessary to buy one and your car won't improve but just for some customization and uniqueness of your car.

AMG, Brabus and Carlsson for Mercedes

Hamman, AC Schnitzer and Alpina for BMW

ABT, B&B and MTM for Audi

TechArt, Sportec and RUF for Porsche

OPC and Irmscher for Opel

Heico Sportiv for Volvo

Novitec and Hamman for Ferrari

and many others. :)

i think performance customization should be a little more detailed, like choosing specific parts from name brand companies, instead of just choosing a package. As for interior/exterior customizing - they should keep it simple. rims, ride height, and paint. and on the interior - racing seats, monitors, sound systems etc.

This would be awesome

Particularly the customisation of the interior:drool:

you guys need to understand that on one game disc, there is only so much room available for the games programming . every option such as customising the interior robs the game of this disc space, and possibly means they have to exclude some roads or other better features to fit in the customising option.

sorry guys, but if it comes down to either tricking out the interior of your car, knowing that noone else will see it, or possibly gaining a new racetrack or some tight canyon roads.......

you guys need to understand that on one game disc, there is only so much room available for the games programming . every option such as customising the interior robs the game of this disc space, and possibly means they have to exclude some roads or other better features to fit in the customising option.

sorry guys, but if it comes down to either tricking out the interior of your car, knowing that noone else will see it, or possibly gaining a new racetrack or some tight canyon roads.......

Star Wars the force unleashed install is 14 gb and once instaled the game with patch its 30 gb so i think atari could put any features as long as it is in 40-50 gb boundary