We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Toyota Supra RZ [v1.0][7 Versions Released]

Tool831

• Replies 229
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
    set one of these up with the slr mclaren and a nice supra sound and works perfect reminds me of the 800hp supras you see on youtube even though u cant see the interior its still fun.

Link in sig, change the cameras on any car so you'll still have perfect views.

• 1 month later...
    • 6 months later...

It shouldn't be a problem at all, every single one of us spent years in that "passenger seat" as a kid wondering what it would be like to drive from that side of the car. Just set the cameras right, pay attention to the centered steering wheel and the road, and let your imagination "be a kid" again.

• 1 month later...

One of my favourites cars offline but I keep being disconnected with it online. I reinstalled the mod many times, tried to install safe parts of physics... in vain. Nothing changes, the game won't let me play it online.

Has someone an idea on the cause? :)

Most of the physics that comes with these mods is NOT compatible with the online server file & physics enforcements.

There's no way around that, so you can either choose to make your own realistic physics and play offline forever, or you can choose to play online and only have body replacement mods.

Yes, I know. The matter is that I don't really know how to get rid of it. That's still knew for me.

Which file should I modify to remove the physics? I mean, I tried to put back the default .bnk for the XKR but it changes nothing.

Also, the modded version of the car still appears in TDUPE.

I guess I've got a lot to learn... :o

Thanks for the reply. I did use the restore option. The skin went back to default (with the physics) but I still have been disconnected from the game.

(I know that I'm out of the topic on that thread, is there a better place to discuss this?

And for now, I'll just make a fresh install without the physics at first.)

• 5 weeks later...
    • 8 months later...
    • 4 months later...