We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Nissan Silvia S15 [C-West Kit Released!]

Tool831

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All japanese imports are not ricers.

RICERS are cars that are japanese that are very low in power BUT THEN:

They are made to appear, and SOUND as though they have power, via exterior modification (which are many times extravagant and GAY looking) and via excessively loud exhaust systems. - When in fact the car is a farce, is looks and sounds powerful, but is NOT. EI: Your typical Honda Civic owned by a 15-17 year-old noob.

If a car is Japanese, has very decent or great power and visual aesthetics from the factory, it is well deserving of further physical and engine/power related modification. It has power from the factory, you don't have to add power for it to be powerful. IE the Toyota Supra, Mitsubishi Eclipse (GS-T and GSX trims), Mitsubishi Lancer (Evo and MR Trims) and Subaru Impreza (WRX and STi trims).

DONT FORGET that difference people! :P

----------

Btw tool, i'd love to drift in this baby. :D

You're actually wrong there, RICE = Racing Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements, it does not just apply to only japanese cars like hondas and such, hondas can be built up rather well, not extreme HP numbers but they can fair well for their engine size, and rice refers to any car that is unecessarily modified, in fact, as it stand more cavaliers and sunfires are riced out than hondas. Hell even lots of euro smaller cars are riced out without the power to back up the looks, so don't assume it's just jap becuase its 'rice', if you do, that right there is racism lol, rice so it must be the asians? Not saying some hondas arent riced, but its not just jap. I despise when people think that, becuase the term was 'altered' over time by american fan boys to have something to say to somehow compete in arguements with their primitive cars.

Sorry for the rant, but like I said, I can't stand to see good japanese cars further getting bashed on

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...