We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My baby has died :(

Brad_F430

Unfortuanately my xbox has got 3 red lights so i am not going to be online for about a month whilst its out being repaired, so any cruises or events i signed myself up to i will not be able to take part in. And also if im on anybody's friends list don't delete me as i will be on soon.

That's crap about the RRoD but its good Microsoft gave extra warranty to those who's breaks or something like that. Mine hasn't broken ever since and its been 4 years? or 3 now since the repair, only thing i get which is a arse of a thing is my disk drive jams but that was my fault.

Mine wasn't RRoD but the replacement unit was back from Germany only 9 days after sending it off,

You got a replacement xbox 360? :oook: As far as i know Microsoft Australia don't do that, i kept a little pen mark on mine just near the USB slots under the face plate of course and it was still there which proves they don't replace them over here, they actually fix it. :cheeky: Australia rules for that i must say.

Mine was fixed the first time, then replaced with a refurb unit the second time it died. Repair is far better as you don't get caught in any DLC lockouts which you will do with a new unit, especially if like me you have previously done the content license transfer.

:o when i read the title i actually thought a baby had died, until i seen the forum it was in *relief*

Sorry to hear about the RRoD, seems to be happening a lot around here, and my xbox hasn't been sounding to brilliantly today

I thought that aswell, releif on seeing RRoD :)

Anyway hope you get it back soon, happens to everyone unfortantly (well most)

• 2 weeks later...