We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Unofficial Car List

Who

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True story!

According to a article that was posted here somewhere. a while back ago stated that there will no longer be club exclusives. Due to negative feed back search around you will find it. The only exclusives will be pre-orders and those you get by finding wrecks .

According to a article that was posted here somewhere. a while back ago stated that there will no longer be club exclusives. Due to negative feed back search around you will find it. The only exclusives will be pre-orders and those you get by finding wrecks .

They still have club exclusives, but now they can be driven by more than one person at a time.

I'd rather have the SLS. A lot less $$$, looks better (IMO), and nearly as fast.

The SLS looks great but SLR has more of a craft to it and its a completely different animal specialy that 722. cannot be compared what's so ever.

As far as MB goes the only car i wanna see is that Stirling moss<<< now thats something special to drive dont yah think?........

Cars to add:

Audi R8:

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/826/fullscreencapture572010.jpg

And a picture of the Pagani Zonda Cinque:

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/826/fullscreencapture572010.jpg

(pics from the new trailer)

:excited:

i could of sworn in that same trailer you can see a challenger being chased by the police which looked like they were in chargers its either that or i need to go to specsavers.

[mod edit:] Please do not swear or use asterisk's to mimic swearing, thanks.

[mod edit:] Please do not quote images, thanks!

I know this was your first post, but we can't have one rule for new members, and one for everybody else. Please don't swear in your messages, and please don't quote images.

The car being chased is the new chevrolet camaro, and the cars chasing it were indeed chargers.

I'm betting BMW, Honda, Subaru, Porsche (confirmed), and Mitsubishi won't be coming along this time around...again.

That also knocks out, indirectly, Mini, Rolls Royce and Acura. But to be honest, as much fun as those cars are (Acura NSX, Porsche's lineup and BMW's M lineup), I'm wanting Bentley the most for this game and not just the Continental GT, but the Flying Spur and Brooklands as well.

I also want my favorite cars to be ingame, but that doesn't mean they'll put them in. Infact I still expect a bad line-up for my favorite brand, but what can we do about it? Either we should pay the licenses for Eden, or we should wait for modding, those are I think the only ways we can have such big influences.

EDIT: TDU-Central says the Veyron could be the 2009 Bleu Centenaire edition.

Wikipedia:

Bleu Centenaire - a celebratory model unveiled at the 2009 Geneva Motor Show for the 100th anniversary of the Bugatti brand. The entire body is painted in a combination of matte and gloss "Bugatti Blue", the mid-section between the two wings on the hood is expanded, and a chrome strip up the middle added.

The EA in bed with porsche thing is ground that has been trodden a thousand times. BMW is anyone's guess, so don't lose hope just yet (The X5 was actually modelled by eden before TDU2 was announced)

And please, no more 'Veyron has been confirmed' PMs or emails, I know it has! :headbang2:

Oh man, hope they dont have BMW. I can live without Porsche but I cant live with BMW. IMO they dont fit properly into TDU's style and I hate seeing all the kids whine because BMW hasnt been confirmed yet. I hate BMW fanboizz. And BMWs ofc

E: Thanks freaking much for the -rep fanboi <33333