We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2010 Audi R8 V10 5.2 FSI [V1.3]

Tool831

There's still a couple of massive bugs if you're going to keep claiming this is a V-10 version....

The engine in the bay is a V8, the actual V-10 has different head covers and intake shroud, and is marked V 10 FSI.

http://www.seriouswheels.com/2009/a/2009-Audi-R8-5-2-FSI-quattro-Engine-2-1280x960.htm

The sideskirts on the model are from the V8 version, the V10 uses slightly different sideskirts.

http://www.seriouswheels.com/2009/a/2009-Audi-R8-5-2-FSI-quattro-Red-Rear-And-Side-Speed-1920x1440.htm

Calling this a V-10 is like a ricer slapping a "Type R" badge on a base model Honda.

I did point that out before but if he can't do anything about it, Thats it then.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Claiming this model is a V-10 version is 100% FALSE, if you have a problem with that, take it up with Tool, he's the one that did it.

I didn't do it 'Tomwin' did it.. I 'Converted' it. So technically take it up with 'Tomwin' :rolleyes:

if it wouldnt be by tool we wouldnt have any of the cars we have.

That's nice, you just spit on all the rest of the modders who've ever released a car for TDU.

Modders are NOT GODS, stop treating them that way, they're HUMAN, and as such they make mistakes.

Maybe if some of you would grow a spine and point out those mistakes more often things wouldn't be overflowing with the Drama Queen Gene around here.....

Drama Queen Gene
Pot calling kettle?

Seriously Kurgan you are the only drama queen around here, I mean my God do you not just bitch about everything. I've said it before and I'll say it again, show us what you can do, as you have said many a time you did some modding yourself so go ahead show us all how to do it right.

Otherwise just shut the hell up. Your constant nag, nag, nagging is really getting on peoples nerves so do us a favour just shut up, write to your local politician and bitch to them because nobody here gives a damn about what you have to say every bloody time Tool posts something.

Seriously you are worse than a bloody women!! No offence to women of course but you girls know what you're like and this guy is worse! In fact that gives me an idea.

PS: If tool has already explained why such and such is like it is why continue on about it? Bloody keyboard warrior.

That's nice, you just spit on all the rest of the modders who've ever released a car for TDU.

Modders are NOT GODS, stop treating them that way, they're HUMAN, and as such they make mistakes.

Maybe if some of you would grow a spine and point out those mistakes more often things wouldn't be overflowing with the Drama Queen Gene around here.....

Most people do point out mistakes and bugs. Problem is that they are polite about it (which you, by some odd reason understand to be brown nosing) and you sure as hell aren't. You're too arrogant and if you're so good at spotting bugs and spitting them at modders faces, maybe you're also good at modding. Let's see you try that, and then we'll spit any bugs we find in your cars at your face (just like you do) and then we'll see how you like it...

Also you should understand that we're very lucky that modders share their creations with us... It's almost like a favor. They could easily "close the shop" if they get too p*ssed off (which already happened with Reaper). And pointing bugs the way you do, is just plain rude. I'm not saying you shouldn't point them out, but you should at least be a bit more humble about it.

Anyway, sorry mods, for the offtopic...

Despite the existent bugs, I like the car. Looks better than the standard version.

Yeah, i agree with canhoto10 on alot what he said, i just wanted tell Tool when i added the LED Lights ver.1.1 my Cars Windows wont roll up and down know more like the Last Ver. did so i was Bummed out about it..Anyways i Like the Leds even if one light is missing ;)

But maybe when tool has Time he will get it all Minted out...And im THXFull for the Ride

I Like them Newer Rims/wheels also Tight.. Ok i had a Long day G night :cool:

.is it just me, or doors don'T open?:confused:(replaced KZ1)

The doors don't open as the doors are part of the interior normally modders attach the doors to the exterior in order to get working doors but the door panels/interior is from GTR Evo which means they were attached to the interior without i believe proper door lines inside as GTR evo doesn't have doors opening. So i had to lock them.