We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Liking the seats mate :) Starting to look like a proper racer!

Mine is probably about the same speed as yours Ryzza, don't you remember standing there with me? In fact...you shot the video didn't you?!

:lol:

It is very light yeah, very light compared to a Mk6 golf. I'll repost the footage of mine when my friend post their videos up of the day.

Have you removed the rear seats and carpets? Looks like a proper track machine without them :lol:

Half of the rear seat is gone. I only left the part bottom part out. Now i can still use my boot which i need every now and then. When i get a luggage net the rest will go out aswell.

-Awesome "Because Racecar" interior-

Steering wheels with no airbags (racing wheels, or ones like your wheel) are illegal here unless the car originally had no airbag. :( And we can't use harnesses unless they are approved by the government. I forgot the exact laws, but yeah, it's one reason why I hate this country. :cheeky:

Steering wheels with no airbags (racing wheels, or ones like your wheel) are illegal here unless the car originally had no airbag. :( And we can't use harnesses unless they are approved by the government. I forgot the exact laws, but yeah, it's one reason why I hate this country. :cheeky:

Ah that sucks. Over here you can do anything with your car... :lol:

Only thing they don't like is loud exhausts, but i haven't been pulled over yet.

That's true. Lots of wagons look better than their "normal" versions (for example the new Mondeo or a BMW F11)!

What are your plans on it? Just keep it clean, or do you want to get some TE37's? They would look badass on it. :nuts:

It's staying stock lol It's going to be great in the winter though, especially on some of the roads that don't get plowed around here.