We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2006 Chevrolet Camaro Concept V1.1

Tool831

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any variation of yellow and black falls under "BumbleBee Colors", especially where there's a transformer photoshopped into the picture......

Jeez forget it. I was only posting my interpretation of a mod. If you're just going to criticise everyone for what they do, things will get pretty hostile.

Quite frankly, your posts are all negatives and it's getting on my nerves now.

It isn't nice when you're just posting a picture to say thanks, then being jumped on.

He doesn't need too, you just have to lower down your camera position in the game options.

Yes he does, I have the Camera at the far back and lowest setting possible, and the steering wheel still blocks the gauges. If it was raised a bit it would be fixed.

I wasn't coming down on you at all so chill out.....

I was responding to Balto's nitpick attitude as to the specific color of BumbleBee.

Trying to be the hero now? pfft gimme a break :rolleyes:

Yes he does, I have the Camera at the far back and lowest setting possible, and the steering wheel still blocks the gauges. If it was raised a bit it would be fixed.

hmm, yeah maybe. But do those gauges even work? I just love the car itself.

edit: Nevermind, they work. Maybe tool will fix it.

I tryed to swap a lot of diferent cameras to find an good position in cockpit view, for me the one that works better was from RUF RGT, in all cameras the gauges are blocked by the wheel.. but anyway, this mod is awesome and if Tool keep as it is, is OK to me.

Check this out, is great!

9938a22c944e3d700874674781f692820963375e.jpg

I readed that GM plans to market the Camaro in germany soon. And they plan price tags between 16.000€ to 24.000€ for the car. I think the cheapset version with a 220~ Hp engine is still cheaper then a VW Golf here :O The model looks very good as well. I like to try out. But I wonder the mentoned adjustment. Do tool mean to change camera position from a other car? or to adjust the seat position of the car?? if camera change? from what car?