We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2009 Nissan 370Z (Old)

Tool831

Well what about a simple cam swap?

Yeah it is that simple.. But i like using the 350Z standard camera. So yeah if you want just experiment with camera till you get it alittle to the right more then the steering wheel wont look out of place.

• Replies 61
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelievable gauges, stunning model. But seriously, why release a mod, if you can't get the positioning of the steering wheel right? Come on, simple thing. Overall pretty good 8/10.

Modders don't control the camera positions, the game does that.

Use DJey's modding tools to choose a different camera that maybe has a more centered option, but seriously, it's just BARELY off-center, so odds are, it's not going to get any better than that with another camera.

• 2 months later...

Threre was already some discutions about the CAMs of your cars tool831...

Isn't there in the model, when editing on ZMod, a kind of objetc, that is the "pointer", like a single low poly little ball to the camera position? If moving it, i would be have effect on the game...

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. tool is the best! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I´m agree.

• 4 weeks later...