We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gadgets You Use Daily

KoenigseggBG

Lmao.

I've got two pairs of those. Got them for free, never use them anymore. They arent as good as my Sennheisers.

They are very adjustable though and they now come in a range of colours which is win.

I had to help throw away alot of the pre-made metal things they use to make Bang & Olufsen products the other day. Very tight knit on what they use, can't have a scratch or mark on it.

I use an old-ish B&O TV which turns by pressing arrows on the remote and B&O wireless phones which can control the TV quite alot. Weird stuff.

Nokia N95 8GB, Logitech G25 Force Feedback Steering Wheel, PC, Laptop, toaster (that might not be a gadget), hmm, not sure what else...oh Olympus Digital camera, My sister's Nintendo DS and 1gb USB flash drive (weak lol)

In other news: I found a T.V today! Lol! win! 24inches lmao. But i keep it in my room atm and it does the job.

• 2 months later...