We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

mightyreds93: Audi S5 sound!

Here goes my first ever SOUND MOD! :D I've made the normal Audi V8 much more throatier and louder :nuts: So I hope you like it :thumbsup: Here's a video:

(The clicking in the background isn't the car, it's me clicking the keyboard :)!! Also, sorry about the poor driving, I don't usually use the bonnet cam but it gives a much better sound of the engine:D!)

[TUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XinRk4QjrcE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XinRk4QjrcE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

Download: Rapidshare & Filefront

Please let me know what you think! :thumbsup:

Looks like you need some sort of controller for your PC that has analog for the gas and brakes.

If you've got a PS-2 controller, you can use that on your PC with a USB adapter. Google the Trio-Linker Plus II.

Yeah I've got the exact controller and adapter! Unfortunately it broke the day I made that video :( so I had to use the keyboard. But i'm planning on getting a steering wheel so it's all good :D.

mightyreds93, which HUD did you use in video? Is it spec HUD for S5?

Glad you got that sorted :p

BTW I'm stuck on what sound I should make next :confused: CBA to look in requests, since you guys have bothered to comment dya have any suggestions? :)

Yeah it was hard to make the sound from scratch because there werent any good videos on youtube I could use to get it very accurate. However, I'm going away on holiday soon but after that I'll possibly redo the S5 (get it as accurate as possible) and also make a Bentley Continental GT sound :nuts:

• 3 weeks later...
Not a perfect sound mod (we can hear a double engine @ about 5000 rpm), but it's way better than original ones (S6 or A6 stock sounds). I'll keep it for the S5.

+rep !

Yeah thats a fair point, im thinking of redoing this mod also because the sound quality isnt great. But we'll see :cheeky: Thanks for the +rep :thumbsup: