We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 46 Entry

Speed

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest turbo lag
Are we running out of contest ideas?

If so, maybe the winner of every contest should choose the next theme.

I'll post my pic in a few.

That's exactly how it is right now, winner chooses the theme. Yes I did those a slightly 'out-there' one to see what people have come up with. I'm really liking the photos which are showing up now, much higher standard than last time atleast. :thumbsup:

GIMP[/url][/b] (it's safe don't worry) to resize your image without the loss in quality. (if you don't have Photoshop etc)

I use Microsoft Office 2007 Picture Manager, which works great and very conveniently since then i don't need any extra programs (like photoshop) to do these stuff.

Just a tip if you got MS Office 2007 already installed.

That's exactly how it is right now, winner chooses the theme. Yes I did those a slightly 'out-there' one to see what people have come up with. I'm really liking the photos which are showing up now, much higher standard than last time atleast. :thumbsup:

Ahh, okay. I never knew that. I respect you aside from some of the ignorant members that fail to help me and just read over. Anyways, +1 Rep.

Here's my entry.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j152/GT5_nfscars/aholeslol.jpg