We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Where to buy Forza 3

Pherelas

Was thinking to start a list of the deal (free cars ect.)

UK

Game.co.uk - £40 or £55 (Car: BMW M3 E92)

Play.com - £40 or £50 (Car: Custom Painted Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro)

Amazon - £40 (Car: None)

ShopTo.net (Affiliated with TDU-C) - £38 or £47 (Car: Custom Painted Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro)

---------------------------------------------------------------

US (Thanks NotEZBeinGreezy)

Gamestop.com - $79.99 or $59.99 (Car: Custom Painted Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro + Forza Theme(limited edition only))

Any other places i've missed? And other countrys if someone can post the best deals.

US

Gamestop.com

Forza Motorsport 3 Gamestop Exclusive Limited Edition: $79.99

GAMESTOP EDITION INCLUDES:

• Forza Motorsport 2GB USB Storage and keychain: Show off your Forza pride with these specially branded items.
  • Forza Motorsport VIP Membership and Exclusive Car Pack: Want to be a top painter, tuner, driver or just more active in the community? VIP membership is the way to get yourself noticed. Includes special treatment within the online Auction House, Community Storefront and on the Forzamotorsport.net forums. Also includes 5 of the hottest cars from the roster of Forza Motorsport 3, available only through your VIP membership.
  • Exclusive Collector’s Edition Car Pack: This one is for the fans. This pack includes 5 cars that have been hand tuned and hand painted by the developers at Turn 10 to fly the Forza Motorsport colors.
  • Exclusive Forza Motorsport 3 Theme: Customize your Dashboard experience with this limited availability Xbox 360 theme.
  • Exclusive downloadable access to the community designed and chosen, Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro (Only available with Reservation)

Forza Motorsport 3: $59.99

Exclusive downloadable access to the community designed and chosen, Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro (Only available with Reservation)

And I do not mean to draw attention away from shopto.net, I just already have my copy reserved at GameStop and thought I would share what they are offering there for US customers. Also, I do not believe they sell an NTSC version of the game

On a side note, if users buy from shop.to, do they get entry to the Supporter group, seeing that money from their purchase goes to the site?

Gonna be getting mine straight from the company that stocks UK stores/websites at a very good price. :)

Love being in the business. :)

As for the free cars etc. I don't know if I can get them, I can probably get hold of them from somewhere else though. :D

Had mine reserved at Play then saw an extra car being offered by Game so canceled it at Play and preordered there. Now I see the game is cheaper at ShopTo and also the site is affiliated with them and I feel they would be quickest to deliver so will order from them in the morning and cancel my Game order. :p