We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Europe Vs North America

Jacob

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next time, please don't rush and instead, wait for at least 24hrs before posting up a new comparison? This is to give others a chance to take a look at what's been posted.

Anyway, I'll take the Viper and Challenger respectively, because i'm way too much of a Muscle car guy

And yet you still cant spell it :confused:

FFS Its Called a Typo People, Just Because you forget and "e" Doesnt mean you dont Know how to spell it!!! As you can see i got to right the first time!! Stop Correct people on everything and get a Life!!!!!!!!

FFS Its Called a Typo People, Just Because you forget and "e" Doesnt mean you dont Know how to spell it!!! As you can see i got to right the first time!! Stop Correct people on everything and get a Life!!!!!!!!

I'm sure he knew it was a typo. He must've felt like being a tool. And you also retaliated in a toolish way by shouting at him over the internet.

Now lets put all the toolery behind us and get on with the thread.

Jag for me.

Disclaimer: Please think before you criticize people for a small mistake. It'll only bite you in the arse.

hmmm... I've got this response after I made the same mistake

Since when were we talking about Corvettes?

Hotlink fail...

Yep, he fixed it for me but where were you to say he was "criticizing" me? I didn't or didn't mean to criticize anyone. Jeez, You mods always blame me for everything.