We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Best Driving Experience.

Jacob

Just tell your best driving exerience.

Heres mine. Me and my Dad were driving at 160Km/h (100 Mph) on and hilly and winding route in our mustang convertible. Was sooooo fun then we got Macdonalds :excited: it was also like 11:00 at night so we didnt get caught!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well im onli 16 so its probs being driven to my school prom i a convertible boxter s. yes i know its a boxter so dont start with the comments but it was brill driving on a 40mph road at like 100mph n testing its handling to the max round the roundabout. also my uncle took me for a spin in his subaru and that was great aswell

for me being driven in a Holden HWF at the at of 10 around my block by a friend of mine who races it.

From then on I have always loved motorcars..

1962 JWF Milano Holden GT Mk1

Thats the same type of car but it was a bright yellow.

Wow that looks nice, its things like this that really do cement a love for cars. What did it for me was the 2000 NEC motorshow. TVR stand = me :drool:

Wow that looks nice, its things like this that really do cement a love for cars. What did it for me was the 2000 NEC motorshow. TVR stand = me :drool:

yeah it is interesting that a couple of minutes can change the way you look at things differently for the rest of your life..

Too many to mention. I haven't been in anything exotic but for me that's not the point.

Hell. I've had some laughs with my uncle in his rep mobile which is an '07 Ford Mondeo TDCI estate. He doesn't half give that thing some stick. I'm suprised it's still in one piece. Considering he's 42-ish now, he's a bit immature but it's funny anyway. Axle tramps, wheel spins, handbrake turns, driving over speed bumps at such a speed that it bottoms out, it's done it all.

He use to have a BMW 320i E30 quite a few years back. He was forever trying to get the back end out in that thing. He even tried it in snow and almost binned it on a corner.

The best experience(s) have to be going to the WRC once a year in a Subaru Impreza. Goes like hell, sounds like hell, corners like hell. Last time I went in it, it was being driven that hard around corners it felt like my face was being pulled off. Roundabouts + Impreza + Speed = Lol.

The scariest driver has to be my dad though. A wolf in sheeps clothing is an understatement. For someone who's 47 he does some stupid things. We came up behind a lorry once in the Fabia, came up to a blind left hand corner, my dad put his foot down and over took it. I thought it was foolish but he found it funny. Races anyone who he thinks has the look on their face of "Bah! It's a Skoda, we'll have that!". It does make me laugh.

Best rush in a proper car so far? I'd have to say having a ride with my uncle in another uncle's Alfa 146 when we went back to Malaysia for our Chinese New Year family reunion a couple of years ago.

He knows I like cars, and he himself is a minor petrolhead, but even then I was completely taken by surprise when he just called over to me while I was standing outside the house looking at the car, and really casually said, "Come on, let's go for a spin".

Well when he said "spin", I had no idea he actually took it literally! We didn't actually spin or crash, but that was the craziest drive I had ever been on a public road... Shifting at 5500-6000 rpm, shooting past Protons and Peroduas at 150kmh (almost 100mph), on a single carriageway no less! Was definitely very scary and as a result of that, a huge adrenalin rush.

If I could do that all over again, I definitely would, scary as it was. To this day, my mum doesn't know what exactly he got up to on that day, but suffice to say she'd rain hell on her brother for driving so recklessly :D And it wasn't even his car...

Best driving experience was with my cousin, in his vectra (tuned to hell)

Going something like 110mph down the motorway. I had to take control as he lit up a cigarette. As soon as I took the wheel, he absolutely floored it. Scary stuff!

Doesn't really sound like a good experience, more of a dangerous experience.

My best driving experience was sitting in my dad's and mine Purvis eureka while my dad and his mate where pushing it down the street, with me controlling it. Pushing it down the street when it was first brought that is. XD

Classic..

-----------------

On another hand besides that ages ago when i first got to drive a car, i was learning in a Manual Ford KA, with my sisters boyfriend. He wanted to show me clutch control and all that jibber jabber, so he told me to go on a dead end street (Which is a circular sorta part of road so you can turn around) I did it all well but stalled it (fail) and then he decided to show me, so he went to the end of the street in the direction of the end road instead of doing it slowly, he put his foot down and were flying down this road just near the end where the street ended and he hit the handbrake and just nearly did a 180.

In the end from it the tyres where sorta screwed.. Don't really know why.

I forgot about my drive in a Formula Renault when I couldn't see due to some very strong rain. Swore quite a lot, but for doing somthing different I still think porsche rides tops it.

Its strange how mosts peoples best expereinces are when they are not driving.

Driving my friend's 2003 Eclipse Spyder GTS on the highway and wiping the smirk off of the face of some punk ("Chav" for you Europeans) that thinks his '92 Civic is god's gift to man.

He learned, that day, that spoilers and body kits may make your car look cool, but they can't make a 4 cylinder beat a supercharged V6.

Ohh I Just Remembered Another Mustang Story but this one has a V8 lol me and my uncle was cruising around in his 69' mustang mach1 and we decided to sneak into the fish plant parking lot to do some burnouts we get their he ponits the car towards the road and drops the clutch and floors it, we did the longest 11's i've ever seen to the end of the road and the parking lot it was frigging awesome