We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

2CV SUPER GT: Citroën XM 3.0 V6 24v [V1.2]

2CV SUPER GT

CITROEN XM 3.0 V6 24V [Latest Version No.1.2]

Vehicle replaced: Lexus SC 430

- 3D modelling : Krazymond

- Convertion : 2CV SUPER GT

- tools : Djey

- Tests : Christophe31fr & Phillipeapo

- Specials thanks : Laurent (lolo le bidouilleur) & JanotXM (XMfolies)

Terms of use:

-------------

- The models, skins and other files are for private use only

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

- modification, convertion and upload are not allowed!!!

Features :

- Easy install (and uninstall) fully automatic (thanks Djey!)

- Including 2048x2048 texture

- Low poly body and cockpit are replaced by high poly models

- Headlight led working

- Windows working

- Doors working

- Gauges working

- Including HUD gauges

- Realistic physics

- Real colors choice

- Brakes may be customised from CarPaint Deluxe

- Real car name

- and more...

VERSION 1.1 RELEASED !!!

New features :

- Rims fixed

- Accurate and realist physics

You need to install Patch 1.68 before !!! (can't run without the patch)

Have fun ;)

2CV SUPER GT

DOWNLOAD :

http://www.steekr.com/index.php?m=c9ae77e8&a=dc18f91e&share=LNK90704c9b5ca08e138

Realistic physics

Didn't djey say that he doesn't allow that for his tools as it can cause cheating online (As much as this car would be slow anyway), aswell I don't think TDUC allows it cause so far every physics link etc has been removed and i believe (Not sure) some people banned.

If TDU Tools may generate fonction like to modify physics for any cars by anyone, that thing may be a problem. This addon car can't make you able to modify any physics. Only a real addon car as you can see on other race game, and not a 3d model robbed from other game without permission, giving to all players the possibility to use 3D models that they maybe doesn't payed, something like that: "Please note that the requesting of Original game files or Megapack files is prohibited due to the possibility of them being used to complete illegally acquired versions".

Didn't djey say that he doesn't allow that for his tools as it can cause cheating online (As much as this car would be slow anyway), aswell I don't think TDUC allows it cause so far every physics link etc has been removed and i believe (Not sure) some people banned.
Some things have been allowed with even consent of TDU:C Crew (check, wheel drive option is here). We have said many times you can modify physics without unbalancing this game.

Additionally, didn't you make the same for one of your models ? (physics change on demand ?). So I can't see the point in your post, knowing we have already discussed about that on MSN last friday.

Sorry for inconvenient, I'll try do do it well as your mod template, but It s important for me to show some special stuffs, as I have a different vision about properties and legals things (e.g. to robe 3d model from other game is not legal for me)

Please tell me what you want to modify, or let do it for me this once. ;)

I'll ask you if it's OK or not for me, or what thing I would like to add.

Thanks.

Super mod!

L'intérieur est incroyable!

Mais j'ai un petit soucis;

J'ai installé cette auto comme énoncé,

Mais j'ai les ceintures de sécurité en dehors de la voiture !

Comment est-ce possible ?

Que faire ??

D'avance, merci de ta future réponse 2CV SUPER GT !

So, I've tryed to did it, but

- I don't need some messages like Djey magic map, cause Djey's installer modify this inside the player's installation automatically.

- Djey's installer create automatically save from original file and put it inside the game installation for uninstaller, so, it doesn't need to save original files, only to put the right original files before, as I said. So I don t need message advising to make a back up as installer do it fine.

- terms of use is an important thing for me, especially the right line one. I want to make it well seen. Recently, some of my cars (modelized by Xiorxorn) are robbed by some people who give it as a free model without authorization (free but you need to give money to this website for become member!?!), and I don't like it.

- As only few player have a look on READ ME/NOTICE file, I put it here, cause I have not so much to give to those who did not read the NOTICE inside.

- I prefer the download link are after this few lines, cause it s importants things to read before.

- If picture size are uncorrect or anything else, I can remove it.

Thanks for reply :)

No problem for Stylecoco, I ve send a PM to him ;)

I think it's really strange to say somebody MUST use the Mod template.

The Description by 2CV SUPER GT looks at least as professional as yours. It does at least have much information and looks like I said professional.

To the physics, I think that it's ok when only modders get the possibility to modify physics because I think modders are people you can thrust they won't build cars with exaggerated physics. Over that, the Citroens is weaker than the Lexus, so if you install it you won't have any advantage.

@ Thread: The AddOn is great, it's a great progress in TDU modding.

But when I remember it correctly it's available on your page since a long time. Did you change anything since that time?

@ Stopping

Yes, a beta was available but many things are improved :

- Graphic update, as I meet XM's fan and I drove the same car (V6 24v), took some picture for textures, and saw many details for realism. Some bigs are fixed too. Added HUD gauges.

- Old installation system was hardest to do, needing back up files and there was not compatibility with patch 1.67d.