We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Pagani Zonda F - Roadster & Coupe V1.0.1

Tool831

• Replies 163
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

i just came by now to a chance to check it out closer and encoutnerd a less sweet but rather simple bug in the both Zondas dash.

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w93/Reilsss/TDUPictures/zondabug.jpg

The screenshot shows two blue spots poking into the cars interior. i think this bug could be easiely fixed if Tool sets this two spots to a material of the iinterior a blackish one would work best I guess.

I just wonder if he would do that small bugfix, well I hope so sinces the rest of the interior is very nice and the convert itself very greatly done.

If you open the doors, you will see that this blue bits connect the car exterior and car interior, in order to not have a hole there when the door is opend. Saddly for some reason are this hole filler poligons mapped to the car exterior material. That mean they take the car color what ever it is. Now that they poke inside the interior you see like above this odd bits in car color. I guess it would already be enogth if Tool takes this two holefillers and move them from carbody material to a diffrent material (I think something in black that comes close to the interior would work best). I just wonder if Tool will do something like that at all. I would do it but I don't have the file of the car. And also wont get it I think. So its totally up to him if he does it or not. Question is fair sinces new NFS is out with great dash and all. It maybe the next platform for Tools futured projects.

Hmm looking on the nick hint left.... does he maybe play now serious sam? :D *snickers*

Then its possibly most worth waiting for nfs shift zmod2 filter, it would solve a lot of those dashview detail problems.

I don't know if anyone care but i found a relatively cheap solution to fix the interior bug problem for the until Tool831 comes up with a proper solution.

Amd that would be, combine the dashboard of this Zonda relase with the car body of the older zonda f coupe realse (you rember the one that had no glassroof)

Then do this blue spots disapear from the interior but well you get the old exterior with is not as good as this one.. but for any dashboard driver like me it migth be a okeish fix until the proper bugfix from tool arives us if that gonna happen (I hope so)

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w93/Reilsss/TDUPictures/zondabug-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 3 weeks later...