We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 1969 Dodge Charger R/T

Tool831

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuseme Tool831. I am kiko268 fron tesdriveunlimited2.es. I have answered to your message it brings over of the matter of the Honda NSX and this Russian him importaria to answer to my question in another forum? Thank you and forgive the inconveniences and my bad English

Can you remove the metal bar on the '69 Painted roof/no lights, just like the FNF version has it.

The FNF Charger HAD lights, he didn't turn them on mate :P

They're like flip-out lights (honestly, I don't know what they're actually called).

EDIT: Wait, I'm thinking of a different Charger, the Charger was a different year compared to this one I think.

The FNF Charger HAD lights, he didn't turn them on mate :P

They're like flip-out lights (honestly, I don't know what they're actually called).

EDIT: Wait, I'm thinking of a different Charger, the Charger was a different year compared to this one I think.

Sorry but you didn't get what I said, I was talking about the painted roof on the '69 Charger without the lights, which had a Metal Bar under it(Like a vinyl roof) I just said that can he remove it just like he did in the FNF version.

I was doing some Camera/IK swaps and found that the Lexus IS350 Camera is the best for interior view drivers, and the Default Bike IK is the best IK for this car.

I bodyswaped my Charger with Jaguar XJ220.. It sits lower but it's perfect! I did that because muscle cars in game are damn SLOW and this car needs speed :D Expecially FNF version! I also put Mustang GTR/CLK sound from Skepsis on it (sounds amazing on high RPM) and all I can say THIS is now the best mod ever! Try it and you wont regret :thumbsup: