We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What is wrong with this world?

KoenigseggBG

Obviously, we have seen many ridiculuos and horrible tunings/make ups on cars. Now though, there's a new trend...I present you :

Step 1 : BMW logo on front

18_12ac47.jpg

CHECKED!

Step 2 : BMW logo and writings on back

18_12ac48.jpg

CHECKED!

Step 3 : BMW logo on the engine

18_12ac49.jpg

CHECKED!

I present you the new Audi R850i. :oook: And another one :

Step 1 : Hyundai logo on front

Hyundai%20Continental%20GT1.jpg

CHECKED!

Step 2 : Hyundai logo and writing on back

Hyundai%20Continental%20GT2.jpg

CHECKED!

Step 3 : Hyundai cap on rims

Hyundai%20Continental%20GT3.jpg

CHECKED!

And that's how the new Hyundai Continental GT was born. :eek2: Anyone got more of those retarded transforamtions, please do post.

They're done as jokes by Arabs as far as i was told.

Quite funny really.

First car is Russian, second is American. Arabs joke with cars by putting hideous tuning packages on them. :p

Also I present you : Toyota 360 Spyder

toyota-mr2-ferrari-360-1.jpg

And VW MBora 1.6

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

They're done as jokes by Arabs as far as i was told. Quite funny really.

I'd hope it was a joke, if not I worry for these people. The R8 has a clueless Russian owner then the Bentley demonstrates that America too have no idea.

That IS a BMW isn't it?

Oh why did the nugget award have to cease?!.

yeah i know, same.

Anyway, when i went to Top Gear Live in Sydney earlier this year (Feb), there were three Ferraris drifting in a circle on the skidpan. Because i was quite far away, i couln't really make out if it was an actual Ferrari or not:confused:. But i got an e-mail after the event and it said that the three Ferrari's were actually Toyota MR2's with a 360 shell on.

Ripped off much?!?:mad:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The Arabs in the UAE do far worse things to cars than poor bodykits.

The classic and so common is rebadging cars to look like something else. The M and AMG logo's are so abused over here.

The funniest though is when they leave all the plastic covers on their car's interior... I think to give people the impression thats its brand new. Even funnier is when they leave the foam tabs on the doors.

When I bought my car it took me nearly 10 minutes to convince them that I wanted it all taken off.

Why the hell would you want to drive in one of the hottest countries in the world with plastic on your seat...

:eek2:

I heard of a guy who had an M5, then swapped out the badge and put "518i" on it. The funniest thing is, there's no such thing as a 518! LOL

That's a genius plan, think about it. Get an M5, then put an ordinary 5-Series bodykit and remove the badges, go to a race track or a drag stripe and pretend you have an ordinary "530i". You gotta see their face when you overtake an RS4 or C63. :p

• 3 weeks later...
That's a genius plan, think about it. Get an M5, then put an ordinary 5-Series bodykit and remove the badges, go to a race track or a drag stripe and pretend you have an ordinary "530i". You gotta see their face when you overtake an RS4 or C63. :p

That would be a real sleeper! :p

What a waste of nice cars and badges. WHy would anyone do such a hidious thing. WHo would want a bentley with a hyndai batch on the front. Really?

Some people are dumb enough and would think its a Hyundai and not steal it :p

• 1 month later...