We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Your ultimate daily car :)

P4G4N1 Z0ND4 F

Ill take either this

Lamborghini Diablo SE Jota

http://www.lambocars.com/dia/diasej.htm

Or this

Lamborghini LM002

http://www.lambocars.com/lm/lm002.htm

Good luck useing them as your daily cars ;) You would have to fill the LM002 up with fuel every time you leave your drive, and you just can't see out of the diablo so it will be crashed at some point in everyday use. And you could say goodbye to your pelvis as it turns to dust, good fun though.

:)

this is actually harder than i thought it would be...

for a start, 4 doors is a must, i may not have kids but i do have friends... (goodbye stupid 2+2 setups)

i would want something that gets respect from friends, but doesnt mean that teenagers gawk at you on the way to the shops (no skyline or RR phantom then! :p)

would need to be at home on country/mountain roads (goodbye wide american cars...)

should be comfortable enough to be relaxing on long drives (no caddy CTS-V...)

A powerful, yet subtle exhaust note (no WRX...)

At first i was going to go with a RR ghost, it's grand but looks pretty refined, and whilst you wouldn't mistake it you wouldn't gawk either, but to be honest i know full well that if i drove it, i would much prefer to be in the back.

that took me to the BMW M cars, but they're a bit too firm for me, despite the amazing exhaust note.

that leaves me with 2 i can't decide on, Jag XFR (looks largely similar to the standard and apparently is a great daily driver, and it has that awesome screen) or the maserati quattroporte (what can i say, it's italian!)

Definition...hmmm...

Yes, to say your ultimate daily driver is quite hard, because its not just that a car gets from a-b perfectly and without any fuss or hassle, because if that was the case, we would all drive Toyota Corolla's. However, the Corolla is not cool, fun, fantastic, and definitely not the ''ultimate'' in anything...and that is the essence of an ''ultimate'' in anything - it doesn't mean that it woks well - it doesn't mean that it is fuel efficient. It means that that one or number of cars is what you would want to drive everyday - not because everybody has one - not because you need shopping space, (because, well, if you can afford any one of these suggestions, i think you could probably afford to shop online... :D), it's because YOU like it.

So, whatever car you put, you can't be wrong, because it's your choice.

(unless its a Toyota Corolla :D)

that took me to the BMW M cars, but they're a bit too firm for me, despite the amazing exhaust note.

You mean only the M5 right? As its the only one that has 4 doors.

Yes, to say your ultimate daily driver is quite hard, because its not just that a car gets from a-b perfectly and without any fuss or hassle, because if that was the case, we would all drive Toyota Corolla's. However, the Corolla is not cool, fun, fantastic, and definitely not the ''ultimate'' in anything...and that is the essence of an ''ultimate'' in anything - it doesn't mean that it woks well - it doesn't mean that it is fuel efficient. It means that that one or number of cars is what you would want to drive everyday - not because everybody has one - not because you need shopping space, (because, well, if you can afford any one of these suggestions, i think you could probably afford to shop online... :D), it's because YOU like it.

So, whatever car you put, you can't be wrong, because it's your choice.

(unless its a Toyota Corolla :D)

Yes, and your choice is....? :cheeky: ;)