We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

SAW II (Support and Win)

Eudemon

Alright as you know we ran a contest called SAW last month for the first time which stands for Support and Win. The premise of this is simple, all of those members who Support TDU Central by donating a certain amount are automatically entered into a draw to win a stunning prize. Last month it was a Kyosho Audi R8 model (won by rollingtheboy) and without knowing that we would need to be moving to more expensive accommodation we purchased the next prize for the next contest!

This prize is a Kyosho BMW E92 M3 Coupe Dealer Edition which you cannot buy in the shops as they were made especially for BMW dealers funny enough.

Anyway as we are half way through the month and we have this model ready to give away we are dropping the amount for automatic entry to $5 USD (or it's equivalent in your own currency) and remember for each $5 (or equivalent) you give you will get an extra entry into the draw; so $10 = 2 entries, $20 = 4 entries and so on.

Winner: Andrex Puppy (Andreaz1)

Just look at this thing. :)

sawii_kyoshoe92m3_1.jpg

sawii_kyoshoe92m3_2.jpg

sawii_kyoshoe92m3_3.jpg

sawii_kyoshoe92m3_4.jpg

This may be the last SAW unfortunately until we get a grip on our situation but don't let that ruin the fact that you can help and at the same time be in line to win yourself a fantastic high quality diecast model at the same time.

Thanks.

donate.jpg

Entrants

1) EyeKatcher

2) The Sponge

3) Firestorm998

4) sfy2004

5) NitroBlueUK

6) kJell01

7) Speed

8) Woodruff

9) tWm

10) switch11111

11) Mellors

12) Frothy Biscuits

13) Bimmer

14) Mr Softie

Support and Win Rules

===============

1) Contest is open to all members who donate a minimum of $5 (or equivalent) during the Contests duration

2) For every $5 (or equivalent) donated an extra entry will be given, note this can be accumulated through the Contests duration ie; $5 + $5 = 2 entries, $5 + $10 = 3 entries and so on...

3) The Staff of TDU Central (except Diablo) are eligible to enter the Contest as they are members too

4) No immediate repeat winners, if you were the Contest Winner in the Previous month then you are not eligible to Win in the next immediate month ie; Winner in August cannot Win in September, you can still Support of course but you will not be entered into that months Contest draw

5) Postage & Packaging of item is covered by TDU Central not the winner so no extra or hidden charges will be experienced, Winner can however pay extra if they wish for faster postage if so required

6) No cash alternative can be given, the prizes are bought beforehand and are physically available at the time

7) TDU Central reserves the right to terminate this contest at any time, if this is done then any Donations made during that current Contest month will be returned ie; We will NOT keep your donations for that month

8) Drawing will take place at a specified time and date where the Winner will literally be drawn out of a hat, this drawing will also be shown via Webcam live for complete fairness

These Rules are a Work in Progress and can be amended at any time, if done an edit and timestamp for said edits will be shown.

Any questions feel free to ask in this very thread. And if you think I missed anything please point it out. And of course if you enter the Contest then I wish you the Very Best of Luck!!

The dust collected in the 4mins I had it out, the progression of the pics shows how the dust just collected on it! :D To be fair though it's because it's been under wraps for so long that it just attracts dust as soon as the model is left to breathe. :oook: The colour/paint gets better also once it's let out of it's box. I remember reading this with a previous model I got a while ago.

When you first view the model it will be a bit dull and then after about 30mins+ the paint just starts to shine as the model isn't contained and can breathe!

:monkeydance:

Diablooooo, is the interior all plastic?
I'll check for you this week but it's usual Kyosho with the carpet and such, not sure on the seats themselves though, they are usually smooth plastic mind you.

donate everyone you need to win this car :D

I'm going to be busy cutting all these names out. lol

I think we may still be able to salvage this competition. Lots of people are interested by it and this competition brings in lots of money. This is the exact thing that we need and it's working. I know that you may not be able to buy a brand new Kyosho model each month but maybe us members of TDU-C could donate something of ours eg. car model, cool t-shirt etc. and we could still keep this competition running. Because i've certainly enjoyed this competition and i know others have too *wink* (rollingtheboy)

Just a suggestion but i'm willing to donate car model or something of mine.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not bothered mate, the more the merrier, seriously.

This looks like it could be the last SAW for a wee while until we get a reliable and stable method of keeping our costs covered so until the draw is announced you can donate if you wish.

I'm sure the others won't mind. :D

And thanks a lot and of course good luck!

MASSIVE Congratulations to Andrex Puppy (Andreaz1) for being the winner of the SAW II Draw. He has won that stunning Dealer Edition BMW M3 E92 model you see in the first post.

Enjoy it mate and again unlucky to those of you who didn't win we hugely appreciate the support you guys give us here at TDUC.

Cheers!