We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Pointless cars

T1M

Why not get a Fiesta? The Fusion is just a Fiesta in a hat. :cheeky:

My contribution is this:

-snip-

The Cadillac Escalade Hybrid. Actually, just the Escalade in general, horrible thing.

"OMG it does 20mpg! That's amazing!" Yep, my 1975 Land Rover did 20mpg. Unbelievably, the Escalade Hybrid was actually voted American Green Car of the Year last year...

I actually have to agree with that one, much as I love GM. I think it's funny too cause GM doesn't even like it, it was made to keep the Environment freaks and the government happy lol

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, i know that not everybody have lots of money(me either btw), but 5000 euro(btw, it's cost €2000, but for the Netherlands/Belgian APK(Called MOT in other country's or something like that), it need couple of other modifications(like safety or something) which makes the price of 5000 euro's)), sure, it's safer than any moped or quad, and in some country's even cheaper then a regular quad, and it's probably gonna be a hit in India and some other country's, but i don't think it's gonna be a hit in Europe or America.

And it isn't on the market yet in Europe, comes in 2012 on the European market, but this is on Wikipedia, so i don't know if it's true.

Btw, it's safe to the Indian MOT/safetyrules, but i don't know if these are high or something, so don't know about the safety.

But we will must wait on the salesrecords of these cars, and the safety of them.

But one thing is sure, it's nice to have people who want to create a car for people with less money, but still can drive safe in a car and not with 5 people on a moped.

You have a point. I have to agree that it might not be as big a hit in Europe or America (But aren't cars cheap enough in Amerika already? :lol:).

I guess time will tell whether its a flop or a success then ;)

if popularity were same as pointlessness then vw beetle would be on top, eh? but it's not, the matter is everybody looks at the pointless car from his own tower. to me, a number of generations civic type R remains perfect, especially 2009 mugen edition.

if popularity were same as pointlessness then vw beetle would be on top, eh? but it's not, the matter is everybody looks at the pointless car from his own tower. to me, a number of generations civic type R remains perfect, especially 2009 mugen edition.

Why would the beetle be Useless its like the Tata it was cheap and mass produced and gave people transportion who couldnt afford a car, Plus without them hippys wouldnt have anything to drive

yes, it's light, stylish enough, and fantastically reliable. beetle owners club counts millions, and tuned beetle can be realy tough. i mean, POPULARITY ISN'T POINTLESSNESS;)

AW! GODDAMN IT! sorry my poor english, i mixed up terms pointless and spotless:o

How long until somebody shoves a Hayabusa engine in it then? :lol:

you guys thought arab drifting was insane... just wait till you see what the indians will be able to produce ;)

also, in all honesty, if the euro version costs £3500 i'd have one, and i mean that. i'd also put a bike engine in it for the lulz (and the ability to top 65mph ;))

Having completely derailed this thread i think the resounding answer to 'is the tata nano pointless?' is 'no' :p

back on track.

01-lagonda-live_580op.jpg

only one response to this.

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

It's actually some awful Rinspeed 911 sport back thing. The C6 is because hotlinking straight from NetCarShow causes random fail. You should always re host. I can see it now but at work I know I wouldn't be able too.

As for those of you that seem to think the Tata Nano is pointless, you could not be more wrong. It may look stupid to your western eyes, but a car with the potential to mobalise a developing nation with relative safety (compared to a whole family on a mo-pod) is about as important as cars get.

Man what going on with all these NETCARSOW pictures...?

The C6 is because hotlinking straight from NetCarShow causes random fail. You should always re host. I can see it now but at work I know I wouldn't be able too.