We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

** Forza 3 Limited Edition - Put Your Name Here **

iLLGT3

It is true that only 10.000 Limitet editions are for buy?

Little known fact, "Limited Edition" can be limited by several things, in actual fact, the standard edition of the game is also limited, limited to a 4-week production before release, with more copies being made up at a later date to keep the market flooded with the product.

FM3 Limited Edition is probably limited by a shorter run of production, probably only a week, but in a week, several thousand can be made up. If it was limited by numbers, T10 would state that and probably number the individual copies. (Again, this is usually, as it's probably not limited by a set number, they won't be numbered).

I always pre-order the Limited Edition of games I want on release day, not because of the extra goodies (although they make it worth the extra cost), but because you are more likely to get it on release day. If that sounds strange, or unbelieveable, I'll explain it to you. Lots and lots of people pre-order the standard edition, lots of people walk into the shop come release day and pick one up without pre-ordering, even though game shops shouldn't sell pre-ordered copies, they usually do. Leaving people hung out to dry come release day. Pre-order an LE and there is less demand for them, so there are usually plenty left over after all the pre-orders have been fulfilled, meaning you can still get your beloved game on release day, if you are willing to pay extra.

How do I know all this I hear you ask? I work in the business of game distribution. (Well, home entertainment distribution, DVD's etc).

Also had mine on order for quite a few months now too.

Anyone with a shopto acc know if they'll deliver to the UAE? Its not clear on their site and I don't want to create an acc for the sake of just that. I'll cancel mine form Game if they do. ty

Just noticed the FM3 SuperElite console is up for pre-ordering too. Pretty crappy really because it doesn't have any different graphics on the case. Just a 250gb drive and 2 controllers...

Still the box it comes in looks nice. ;)

He does. As do most of us these days. :)

As for pre order.. not yet. I have CoD: MW2 on pre order and I'll be buying Tekken 6. What time I have for gaming these days is going to be pretty much consumed by those 2, then Assassins Creed 2 come Christmas.

I will get Forza 3, just perhaps not immediately.

Tekken 6... It's just the same as the previous 5 versions. :confused:

forza3.jpg

Hey! You could Save on Forza Motorsport 3 with our Affiliates!

In the UK/Europe?

Buy Forza 3 Limited Edition from Shopto.net

Buy Forza 3 from Shopto.net

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Just to shed some light on this:

The Limited Edition of FM3 from Shopto is £46. This includes recorded delivery, and diablo swears by the fact that they deliver on the day, possibly one or 2 days earlier

Let me just repeat.

Shopto.Net has the limited edition of FM3 for £46. By comparison, Zavvi is £50 and everywhere else (game, gameplay, play, gamestation, amazon etc.) have it for £56

You save £10, and in the process, help TDUc by working with its affiliates.

Anyone consider changing their orders? I did.

... (game, ) have it for £56

Anyone consider changing their orders? I did.

Well. Actually game are selling it for 54.99 :nanananana:

And with the £5 postage I'm paying to get it shipped to the UAE (will arrive 2 weeks after its released) I think I've got the best deal here!

Y'all best not be bored with when I start playing

Am even determined to learn the wheel with this one. And I'm doing really well so far, have just come in 8th place in the Mini Cooper on the demo! Stoked :)

• 2 weeks later...

Pre ordered mine from game a couple of weeks ago now but the only problem is, there is loads of games I want at the moment like Madden 10, NBA LIVE 10, Guitar Hero 5, and DIRT2 ....... arrrggghhh too many games not enough time or money for that matter :mad:.

But obviously Forza 3 is like a mega priority so much so I will be at game for 9am come the Friday of release :D.