We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Audi RS4 audio - converted from NFS:Shift

fatal

Will you convert more sounds from NFS Shift? Because this is great

Maybe, if I have some free time. :)

RS4 is my fav. car, and the original sound is poor, so that's why this car was the first. :)

Next one maybe BMW M3 E46 or E92.

I hope someone convert these two BMW models, if it will be possible. :)

I used this believe it or not on my Ascari KZ1. I really like the car but only had a little over a 100 miles on it due to poor engine sound. I have tried tons of muscle and V8 sounds all over and nothing seemed to work just right.

Took this applied it to the KZ1 and changed the idle to a more blup, blup V8 sound based on Youtube videos of the real car. It's not a dead on match but very close in my opinion!

So I really appreciate this even tho you intended it for the Audi. It revs high enough to match the Ascari's rev-line so does not sound out of place or to lacking.

Very nice indeed!

• 9 months later...

Downloading^^ I hope in-game the sound will be as good as this too. Cuz I downloaded the TT NFS:Shift Conversion and in-game it was baaaad. The sound from 1000-4000 rpm just restarted for 4000-rest. But you couldn´t hear in the video, so I hope this is better^^

EDIT: Rapidshare has erased the file, and filefront got problems. Maybe the filefront link is worng?

• 2 weeks later...