We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Regular or LCE?

superhyper

I ran into a problem today: the shop where I buy my games has regular edition of FM3 for sale already and I could get it today but I really want the LCE (which hasn't arrived yet,if it will arrive at all). The question is,should I wait for the LCE to come or buy the regular edition?

I really want the LCE but I'm not sure if I can wait for it :(

Its not about the money,its just that will I get it at all. The salesman said that its lucky if you get 1 because its unlikely that there are any LCE's coming to finland! I was like WTF.

Anyways,I decided that I will buy the regular edition and if I get the LCE,then I would sell the old one. BTW do the LCE extras like the VIP membership work if I have played regular on my profile first?

I really hope I am able to get the LCE. BTW,I got a problem with the free DLC: I downloaded it for like 5 minutes,then a message comes up (can't download) and when I go to active downloads the list is empty and when I go to memory settings I see a yellow triangle with a ! in it (means its corrupt?). Wrote the code again and it told that it was used. How can I redownload it?