We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2009 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 [V1.2]

Tool831

• Replies 181
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a problem. This is my first mod that i have installed.

In the pagani shop i can see the buggati beside the zonda but i can not choose it . Instead i can only choose the zonda :(. Help please!

you need the megapack my friend.;) The Edonis (which is the car the veyron replaces) is a megapack car. So either buy the megapack or dont bother (not in a harsh way! ). Hope that helped!:thumbsup:

Would it be possible to make a physics file for this car Tool? Thanks!

There's a problem with making physics for this car in TDU.....

Even if you enter all the numbers to match the real car, the weight, the gear ratios, drag coefficient, horsepower, torque, top speed, it goes WAY too fast in TDU.

Even when I limited the top speed to 407kmh (as listed on Supercars.net), it still went up to 280mph (450.6kmh) in the game and it had enough horsepower to bang the rev limiter the whole time.

• 1 month later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...
    Why after the installation the Bugatti is in that way?

The silver part can't be changed and the name is Edonis :(

And the power is only 720 hp

First, you really need a new pic host, that's gotta be the slowest pic hosting I've ever seen, I'm on fiber optic and it's loading the pic like it's dialup.

Second, get the 1.68a patch, which has the custom paintshop "unlocked" so you can take in nearly any car, and change both colors of the Veyron.

Also, there's a new Veyron done recently that has a moving spoiler connected to the Window controls, those who want it should be able to find it easily enough.