We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool's Mod Factory (20/3/2010 - List Updated)

Tool831

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally I would post this is the Requests section, but for some odd reason my account is not validated and I can't create a new thread.

An interesting project for you to work on is some Caterham variations. For example, the R500 or Academy, and maybe even the Levante. I know some sources for models but I'm not exactly sure if you'll be able to convert them.

Caterham Levante image: http://photos.evo.co.uk/images/front_picture_library_UK/dir_551/car_photo_275874_25.jpg

Possible model source (Discluding the Levante): http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Caterham

This would be so awesome. Keep up the good work, Tool! :thumbsup:

one big and urgent question

hello tool i wona asc you somthing i drive your audi s3 and i hawe a little question or request can you please make this white angel logo on the left side of the bummper on your audi if that is possible i call it white angel becose is the only car i drive in tdu and i meen that only this audi and i think is the best car in the game but for me so can you help me i wonna somthing like this........ [ATTACH]12144[/ATTACH] send me a PM :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update List: (Updates will be done over time, Versions are not official until officially announced)

2009 Bugatti Veyron 16.4

- Veyron Physics

-New Interior

-Updated Exterior

-Veyron Pur Sang

-Veyron Fbg par Hermès

-Veyron Sang Noir

-Veyron Grand Sport

-Veyron Bleu Centenaire

-Veyron Mansory Linea Vincerò

-Veyron Grand Sport Sang Bleu

If you say that for me, it wasn't a request at all, I was just asking tool if he really wanna make all the veyron's versions!

If you say that for me, it wasn't a request at all, I was just asking tool if he really wanna make all the veyron's versions!

No, decided not to. I am not longer on TDUC *Modding wise*

----

Which brings a thought to my brain, I may lock this thread as no mods will be posted on here at least newer ones.

• 1 month later...